Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Which car wowed you the most at the Auto Expo 2016?
Chevrolet Beat Essentia sedan 1 0.14%
Chevrolet Beat Active crossover 5 0.70%
Chevrolet Spin 1 0.14%
Chevrolet Cruze 2016 3 0.42%
Datsun Go-Cross mini SUV 2 0.28%
Honda BR-V 10 1.41%
Hyundai Tucson 24 3.38%
Hyundai Carlino sub-compact SUV 2 0.28%
Maruti Vitara Brezza 103 14.49%
Tata Hexa 101 14.21%
Tata Nexon 187 26.30%
Tata Kite 5 sedan 110 15.47%
Toyota Innova Crysta 46 6.47%
Volkswagen Ameo 4 0.56%
Volkswagen Tiguan 36 5.06%
Isuzu D-MAX vcross 23 3.23%
Mahindra XUV Aero 53 7.45%
Voters: 711. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2016, 16:56   #76
Senior - BHPian

Re: Which car wowed you at the Auto Expo 2016?

Isuzu D-Max vcross iss the one for me. T at this price point it has all the capability to blow away Fortuners, Endeavors and others. It looks fabulous too!
sourabhzen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2016, 19:11   #77
BHPian

Tata Hexa for me all the way.This car can be game changer for TATA and give a stiff competition to XUV500. If they offer bench seating in second row then they have got a sure shot winner in there hands.
Old 6th February 2016, 20:09   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyghost View Post
Tata Kite and Nexon has the most number of votes and Maruti Vitara Brezza comes at a distinct 3rd. But when you look at the thread activity, Vitara Brezza thread is the most active thread with most number of posts, leaving Tata well behind.
That is mainly because Vitara thread was the first one came live under autoexpo sub forum, and Tata threads were made live much later.
Old 6th February 2016, 23:39   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
Isuzu D-Max vcross iss the one for me. T at this price point it has all the capability to blow away Fortuners, Endeavors and others. It looks fabulous too!
I totally agree with your observation. Was frankly disappointed with the Hexa and the endeavour. Did not like endevours seating comfort in second row and head room in first row.

The D Max is one Car to watch out for especially with the 4*4 coming. Sat in one and liked the interiors also. Eagerly waiting.
Old 7th February 2016, 09:20   #80
Team-BHP Support

If there is one car in this list that I'd like to take home, it is the D-Max V-Cross - by a huge margin. Nothing else (in the list) is even close.

The V-Cross looks great, has character and Isuzu's proven toughness and reliability coupled with a capable four-wheel drive system. The interiors are pretty good too.

I'd love to own a V-Cross someday.

Last edited by Aditya : 7th February 2016 at 09:52.
Aditya is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th February 2016, 09:41   #81
Senior - BHPian

Voted for the Brezza. But didn't see the V-Cross until then. If I had the option now, I would vote for it.

Nice pickup truck in a reasonable sounding price. Lots of space for passengers and goods as well.

Looks tough as well.
SchumiFan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2016, 09:50   #82
Senior - BHPian

Surprising to see that Brezza is not gathering enough votes to be on no.1 position.

I liked Tata Hexa very much. Looks like a complete replacement for Aria and most probably will be pitted against XUV. Overall, Tata has showcased some really promising vehicles.
Old 7th February 2016, 10:19   #83
BANNED

I would like to mention that the threads and pics and the coverage TEAMBHP has given us with this auto show is immaculate. I thank team bhp and its members especially the ones who took pain to show case the cars with their pictures, it takes a lot of pain and patience to take such pics with determination. Trust me guys, even if we had actually visited the autoshow, we wouldnt be getting such in-depth pictures and description. I feel so privileged that a site like this exists and im a member of it.

Btw, why isn't the S class convertible in the poll? To me that was the best.

Last edited by Aditya : 7th February 2016 at 12:36. Reason: Deleting extra smiley
Old 7th February 2016, 10:20   #84
Senior - BHPian

Being an ex Indica owner I really never bothered to check out the Tata Auto expo thread. I logged in to this thread and straight up voted for the XUV 5OO Aero, only to find out that the number one spot has been taken by some Tata Nexon. I straight away looked into the Tata thread and was blown away looking at the car. If one goes Ga Ga over the exterior the interior just takes it to a different level all together. I really hope that even though this car reminds you of the Indica Vista from some angles it really doesn't break and handle like it. I have driven the Vista and prefer the Indica anyday over it. I really don't know why the Zest did not sell in good numbers. Could be even though it had a good petrol engine and was better to drive the interiors still reminded you of the Vista at many places.

I wish all the best to Tata for the Nexon, Hexa and Kite models and hope these cars get them the sales numbers they have been craving for over the years.
SnS_12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2016, 11:39   #85
BHPian

While we go Gaga over TATA cars here, in another parallel universe, none of the TATA cars were present in the Top 10 list of NDTV .

http://m.carandbike.com/news/auto-expo-2016-top-10-cars-1274016
Old 7th February 2016, 12:18   #86
Distinguished - BHPian

My Vote goes for Isuzu V-Cross, followed by Toyota Innova Crysta.
.anshuman is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th February 2016, 12:57   #87
BHPian

I voted for Tata Nexon. A real compact SUV. Interior and exterior, it's looks Wow!!
Honestly, I would have liked if the poll asked to select two cars! I seriously want to vote for Kite 5 compact sedan as well What an mature and striking design of a compact sedan! Kudos to the design team in showing such clear lines.
balajisv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th February 2016, 09:52   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcoolguy View Post
While we go Gaga over TATA cars here, in another parallel universe, none of the TATA cars were present in the Top 10 list of NDTV .

http://m.carandbike.com/news/auto-ex...0-cars-1274016
The Nexon is at No 8 in that list.
Also, we voted for the best looking cars in our forum, whereas an expert panel must have selected the top 10 in Car and Bike, so there will be some differences.
Enobarbus is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th February 2016, 11:15   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcoolguy View Post

http://m.carandbike.com/news/auto-expo-2016-top-10-cars-1274016
I wouldn't read too much into that list posted by the website.

As mentioned by others above, Nexon is listed at 8th.

The website confirms the engine options as 1.3 Diesel whereas it is speculated that 1.5 engine could come on the Nexon. Most of the brief written about Nexon in that list is not in sync with reality (Zica comparison). It looks like someone just wants to get a list on the site to get the page hits and didn't research enough.
mrbaddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th February 2016, 14:31   #90
Senior - BHPian

Clearly Tatas seem to be in the top league in the drool quotient.

The Nexon (voted) is really of drool value and is in a segment which is very apt for Indian roads. Hope they pull it off this time with a huge sales hit.

The Kite5 is really a very well integrated compact sedan but not sure how they will position it with Zest around. May be they will push Zest to the taxi market since they do not have any sedan in that segment currently

The Hexa looks quite good but a highly refreshed Aria so not sure how the public will take it in reality

XUV Aero is another good concept, however feel the rear is quite sharply sloped downwards which feels a bit awkward.

Overall must say Indian manufacturers rule the roost in the wow quotient. Hope they perform as well

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks