Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2016, 00:54   #1

Nissan Micra: All-black interiors & new sunshine orange colour

Nissan India today introduced *the refreshed Micra hatchback with a new Sunshine Orange exterior colour and an all-black sporty interior. These new options are available across the Nissan Micra range including Micra Active versions in India. The press release was not entirely clear about whether the black interior was only for the new sunshine orange color or for all the colors. I can confirm that the latter is true thanks to Mr Rahul Mathur of press relations, Nissan India. Given the fact that the international Micra which ships out from Nissan's Chennai plant is having all-black interior, it's only logical that they update the Indian Micra with the same. The all-black interior is a welcome change, hope Nissan keep the plastic quality high.

About the new color, it's what we already had with the pre facelift Micra, though Nissan claims the new color is launched for the festive season ahead. They seem to have added a new color also a while back silently to the brochure, named Nightshade, a sort of purple. The refreshed models should be available in all showrooms across the country.

Around a month ago Nissan has axed many of the trims in its entire lineup including Micra. Now Micra is available only in XL and XV variants, gone are the XE and XV Diesel trims. And in petrol there is only CVT option available. The price is unchanged, and starts at 5.99L for the XL CVT Petrol trim.

Source: https://www.nissan.in/latest-news/ni...ive-seaso.html

Last edited by GTO : 7th September 2016 at 13:49. Reason: Typo
sharmilsk is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 7th September 2016, 14:49   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Nissan Micra: All-black interiors & new sunshine orange colour

Unfortunately, I already bought a Micra Active last year. I would have loved the Black Interiors. Anyways, I am glad that Indian Manufacturers are loosing their obsession for *Premium Beige* interiors. I never understood, what is so premium about beige interiors that get dirty so quickly in a low end hatch.
4x4addict is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th September 2016, 17:22   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Nissan Micra: All-black interiors & new sunshine orange colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4addict View Post
Unfortunately, I already bought a Micra Active last year. I would have loved the Black Interiors. Anyways, I am glad that Indian Manufacturers are loosing their obsession for *Premium Beige* interiors. I never understood, what is so premium about beige interiors that get dirty so quickly in a low end hatch.
10 years ago, pretty much all cars had grey interiors. Then, beige looked quite premium. Now majority of cars have beige interiors. So these days, black looks premium
SmartCat is offline   (11) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks