Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2017, 20:53   #16
BHPian

Tata Motors is working out a relationship with VW. And they are determined to turn their PV business around. On the other hand, new Chairman of Tata Group N Chandra has set his eyes strongly to reduce the huge debt the group has accumulated. Close to 2.75 lakh crores. So, the Ford news can turn out to be true as well!
But, personally, I wouldn't be happy if it happens though. Tata Motors have put in some serious effort in the last 3-4 years! They now have a great opportunity to bounce back into the Indian game!
Old 22nd February 2017, 21:03   #17
BHPian

re: Rumour: Ford may buy Passenger Vehicle business of Tata Motors. EDIT: Tata denies rumour!

I wonder where the speculation is coming from. the ford camp maybe?
Tata definitely does not want to sell their passenger vehicle segment to anyone. With Tata putting out products like the Tiago and the Hexa, I think there will be interest from many manufacturers for a tie up. who know, if Tata keeps going like this, they could rule the passenger vehicle segment one day!
Old 22nd February 2017, 22:08   #18
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Rumour: Ford may buy Passenger Vehicle business of Tata Motors. EDIT: Tata denies rumour!

Guys, this appears to be a baseless rumour.

Closing thread.
GTO is offline   (10) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks