Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2017, 21:22   #16
AYP
Senior - BHPian

Re: Rumour: Hyundai to tweak Elite i20 variants

I was being offered the I20 Sportz at almost the same price as the Baleno Delta. However, due to the 'tweaks' introduced by Hyundai, I went ahead with the Baleno. The Baleno offers me features such as ACC, reverse sensors etc. over the I20. Not to forget the better engine and performance. I could not convince myself to buy the I20 just for the better build of the car. You lost a customer because of these tweaks Hyundai.
AYP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2017, 21:28   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYP View Post
I was being offered the I20 Sportz at almost the same price as the Baleno Delta. However, due to the 'tweaks' introduced by Hyundai, I went ahead with the Baleno. The Baleno offers me features such as ACC, reverse sensors etc. over the I20. Not to forget the better engine and performance. I could not convince myself to buy the I20 just for the better build of the car. You lost a customer because of these tweaks Hyundai.
I have both - the Elite i20 (O) - Jan 2016 and the Baleno Alpha - June 2017. Driving-wise, and interior wise, I'd rate the i20 a notch higher. Just a notch. The Baleno is a touch lighter and is a pretty darn good product in its own right and has the numbers to back it up.
Old 5th August 2017, 21:56   #18
AYP
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by invidious View Post
I have both - the Elite i20 (O) - Jan 2016 and the Baleno Alpha - June 2017. Driving-wise, and interior wise, I'd rate the i20 a notch higher. Just a notch. The Baleno is a touch lighter and is a pretty darn good product in its own right and has the numbers to back it up.
Even I would have gone for the Asta(O) over the Alpha compromising a bit on the performance and handling factor. However, since I was looking at the mid variants, this 'tweaking' of variants played a complete spoilsport.
AYP is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks