Team-BHP - Supercharged SRV demo!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Supercharged SRV demo! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/19044-supercharged-srv-demo-3.html)

dats great viper, will be waiting :)

I've seen a blue SRV with company body kit around Lalbagh. The car looks awesome with the BK.

And thanks to the SC, it'l easily be the hottest hatch (infact hottest car) around.

With 150bhp, it'l be way quicker than the RS!!!

INRC should try their hands at the SRV. I'm sure even the NA version would give some tough competition.

Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan2nu (Post 328059)
I've seen a blue SRV with company body kit around Lalbagh. The car looks awesome with the BK.

And thanks to the SC, it'l easily be the hottest hatch (infact hottest car) around.

With 150bhp, it'l be way quicker than the RS!!!

INRC should try their hands at the SRV. I'm sure even the NA version would give some tough competition.

Shan2nu

150 bhp!!!, thats a great thing for a rally car.
also happen to read about the formula srv in a newspaper. it can do a ton 6.6 secs.
check this link:
The Hindu : Metro Plus Vijayawada / Wheels : When push comes to Chevy

I dont know why any1 would like to go ahead with the option without a warranty. In 1.75 Lacs i am sure i can go to better tuners who will help me to get atleast 200bhp.

I went and asked the guy what is that, he said boost controller. I asked how much boost is it running, he replied 150 :Shockked:

Mods can change the heading to with pics. Have quite a few of them with me. Car looks a stunner.

So Coompany fitted and no warranty. totally dodgy.
As you said, given to an outsider to do up for the show and generate interest.

What a shame. My eyes lit up when i saw this thread and i was hoping that this would be a factory operation at a reasonable price. i suddenly feld the need to buy a new car and Do like the looks of the SRV.

Elf you dodo, why would you think that A supercharged SRV wontmuch interest on this forum!!!

Comparisons with the RS are but inevitable. But a supercharger still wont change the weird gearbox and sloppy steering.

For me, RS is still king of the hill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 328494)
Comparisons with the RS are but inevitable. But a supercharger still wont change the weird gearbox and sloppy steering.

For me, RS is still king of the hill.

That's probably why the company is not covering the mod under its warranty.

Although comparisons are inevitable, there is a huge difference in cost between RS (more than 15 lakhs) and the prospective supercharged SRV (under 10 lakhs).

So I don't think they're meant to go head to head, although both will produce the same power (150 hp).

WOW!!! Looks cool..
I dont having one..can it be called the fastest hatch???

Also..check this out...It was idea of an optra...See the stickering..I think we must be like minded people..
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/215243-post1.html

Quote:

Although comparisons are inevitable, there is a huge difference in cost between RS (more than 15 lakhs) and the prospective supercharged SRV (under 10 lakhs).
Sure. Leave the RS out. Gimme the Rider 1.8 TPi at a handful of lacs more than the supercharged SRV!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 328614)
Sure. Leave the RS out. Gimme the Rider 1.8 TPi at a handful of lacs more than the supercharged SRV!

I agree..what is the Rider 1.8 priced at...12 L..
The rider will have more class than a SRV... what is interesting people in this thread is the supercharger at 1.5L on a 8 L car and "NO WARRANTY"
The company selling this model from the showroom will disown it the moment you drive out... oops a valve blew.. sorry no warranty..

Godfather

huh ? Why will i give 1.75 lac to GM if i can get it turbo charged from viper or some other people. That will also void the warranty. Plus the sloppy gear box and low speed handling is still not great in optra.

SRV looks much hotter than rider and rider just looks like other skodas around.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather (Post 328615)
I agree..what is the Rider 1.8 priced at...12 L..
The rider will have more class than a SRV... what is interesting people in this thread is the supercharger at 1.5L on a 8 L car and "NO WARRANTY"
The company selling this model from the showroom will disown it the moment you drive out... oops a valve blew.. sorry no warranty..

Godfather

when i asked a guy about the warranty, he said that since it was done by chevy, it will come with a company warranty. and is retrofittable in any 1.6 engined chevy.