Team-BHP - FIAT's new strategy + Linea confirmed
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   FIAT's new strategy + Linea confirmed (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/19623-fiats-new-strategy-linea-confirmed-7.html)

Dear amit,

The best engine in fiat-range is 1.4 turbo petrol which is very frugal as well as powerful. If they re introduce petra with this engine it will be another legend like OHC.

And as 1.3 jtd i think they should nt give it to linea, as it will bring down the image otherwise it will create. A 150 bhp 1.9jtd engine could fire the race for fiat-india, it will give others a run for their money. Price it below 11 lakhs and it will eat into all the C,D categories of others like octys, laurs,elantras and sonatas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swathyd (Post 431570)
Dear amit,

The best engine in fiat-range is 1.4 turbo petrol which is very frugal as well as powerful. If they re introduce petra with this engine it will be another legend like OHC.

4 years back maybe yes but compared to the current generation , I dont think it will sell unless a family is planning to install a missile launcher on top and bring it out on the battle field .(Am a sienna owner)The point is I agree its a solid car but these days things stop right there..Its solid.......and..err....er...thats all one can say about petra.

Full review of FIAT Linea next week on NDTV Profit on Saturday (19th May) 9:30 p.m, repeat telecasts on Sunday (20th May) 1:30 p.m & 2:30 p.m, and on Wednesday (23rd May) 8:30 p.m...SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by arif_t01 (Post 437018)
Full review of FIAT Linea next week on NDTV Profit on Saturday (19th May) 9:30 p.m, repeat telecasts on Sunday (20th May) 1:30 p.m & 2:30 p.m, and on Wednesday (23rd May) 8:30 p.m...SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT ;)

They are also showing it on the NDTV car and bike show this weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arif_t01 (Post 437018)
Full review of FIAT Linea next week on NDTV Profit

Their review are just useless these days.. They are paid to goto exotic locations. Review is just about move around the car stressing on headlights, the rear and the interiors and at the end of show predicts "this should make it to India sometime next year "...

I think we need the car in India and not reviews .. Fiat are you listening :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by navdeep (Post 437065)
Their review are just useless these days.. They are paid to goto exotic locations. Review is just about move around the car stressing on headlights, the rear and the interiors and at the end of show predicts "this should make it to India sometime next year "...

well said, i think these reviews are B------t and waste of time.

Quote:

I suggested a dekho because you get to see the car in detail. I saw their reviews and they are plain pathetic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 437126)
I suggested a dekho because you get to see the car in detail. I saw their reviews and they are plain pathetic.

Yeah .. we get to see those beautiful locations atleast for cars we have automotive sites :Frustrati

Did anyone checked out SX4 reviews on CNBC auto show .. it was in rajasthan .. well paid maruti .. usually these reviews are in the outskirts of Noida/Gurgaon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navdeep (Post 437160)
Did anyone checked out SX4 reviews on CNBC auto show .. it was in rajasthan .. well paid maruti .. usually these reviews are in the outskirts of Noida/Gurgaon.

Was that B-LLS--T too? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by typeOnegative (Post 437196)
Was that B-LLS--T too? ;)

Just checkout the repeat telecast. you will just love ...... rajasthan

Quote:

Originally Posted by navdeep (Post 437203)
Just checkout the repeat telecast. you will just love ...... rajasthan

LOL okay. Not a big fan of Rajashtan though. Like the South and the greenery more.

Quote:

Did that NDTV chap land up in Turkey? The last episode I saw, he was reviewing an Audi A4 in Italy. It looked suspiciously like somebody had parked their A4 on the road and our NDTV boyz just grabbed the opportunity before that person came back !! lol:

NDTV was reviewing Audi A5 and S5 in their last episode. They came back saying that they will be in Turkey for the next episode for Fiat Linea's review.

And both the guys on NDTV Car n Bike show are hopeless... The reviewer does not even know what he should share about cars n the cameraman does not know when n where he should point the camera... Useless spending of money... but I like it as I can see few beauties... :Cheering: