Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2018, 10:49   #1
BHPian

The plight of Fiat car owners who aren't in the Metros

I live in Pondicherry and i own a Fiat Linea T Jet (2014) Emotion from October 2014 and have done 54000kms till now. Except for a round trip to Kerala (when my brother took my car), i am the only person who have driven the car till now!

While i am extremely happy with the car itself and the drives i have had with it, i must admit the service support has been a serious let down (no surprises there, i suppose), especially since the authorised Fiat service centre here in Pondicherry (Manakular motors) shut down in 2016. The Manakular Fiat service was decent - i never had a reason to complain, as long as they were there.

In September 2017 my car was hit from the rear buy an Indica while on a trip to Kerala. I completed my trip and returned to Pondy driving the car after the hit, since the damage was certified to be not major by a mechanic.

I took the car to RamKay Fiat in Chennai for repairs. It took 40 days for the repairs to get over and the car to be returned.

When i went to pick up my car, i noticed that the boot lid was not aligned properly. It was quite visibly mal-aligned to allow water to seep in case of rain or a car wash. They corrected it in about an hour and a half and i drove back to Pondy. It was already 7:00pm and i had not checked the rest of the car for any malfunction. While driving back and after reaching back home in Pondy the following things came to my notice:
  • The Blue and Me was malfunctioning (was working when i left the car for repairs)
  • The rear defogger was not working
  • The tool kit, including the jack was missing
  • The spare wheel was just placed in the well in the boot and the fastening bolts were missing
  • It rained heavily in the month of November and the spare tyre well in the boot w
as filled with water (which apparently leaked in through the boot)

The manager at RamKay was quite receptive, though i had to personally meet him at the service station, while i was on an official trip there. The car was returned and the problems were rectified without charges (but i spent money for petrol for the round trip, as well as had to pay a driver twice - once to leave the car and then to retrieve the car after a week).

The happy stint subsequently was shortlived because in the first week of May my car refused to start. It will start with somewhat 'violent' shaky jerks and then stop.

I rang up RamKay fiat in Chennai and they suggested that i get a local mechanic to take a look. He found that the alternator dynamo was 'stuck' and felt that it will have to be replaced. Since my car is still under extended warranty, i spoke to RamKay again. The staff (not the manager) told me that the alternator dynamo need to be replaced and the only option was that i tow the car to Chennai, to get it done under warranty. I was making plans to do that, when i happened to speak to the manger at RamKay and he told that there is an authorized Fiat service centre in Pondicherry (only service, no sales). He gave me the contact address of the manager of 'India Car service' near Vadamangalam.

Now the next saga begins!

I took the car to the service centre on 10th May 2018. The person who received the car told that he will check the alterantor dynamo and make a plan - either to repair it or to replace it and let me know in a day's time. Unlike the usual practice, i was not given a copy of the work sheet or receipt before leaving, even though i asked for it.

There was no news about the car over next few days and hence i called up the manager. He said the alternator dynamo has been sent for repair and if it cannot be repaired, then he will place an order for replacement. He said it may take about 10 days for the part to come from Pune and hence the car will be returned by 24th May.
There were no updates for next one week and hence i went in person to the service centre on a Saturday. There was only a lady at the reception and she was clueless about the car. She prepared a receipt and gave me, though. I was promised that i will get a call next day, which never came.

I sent messages to the manager inquiring about the car and whether the part has been ordered as well as whether the work will be done under extended warranty. There were no response.

Finally, last week i got a one sentence reply from the manager saying that his 'grandmother passed away'. Since i didn't want to trouble him during his bereavement, i request the contact number of someone else at the service station, to which there was no response.

I went to the service centre again last Tuesday . There was only a lady at the reception (a different lady), who was clueless about the car. She spoke to someone and told me that the alternator dynamo has been ordered. But she had no idea when it was ordered, when it will arrive and when the car will be returned. She also had not idea whether the plan was to do it under warranty. She said she will update me after talking to the manager the next day and i have not received any calls till now.

The car is with the service centre for 22 days now and despite repeated attempts to contact the concerned people over phone/messages and going to the service centre in person twice, i am no wiser what is actually happening.

Most frustrating is the fact that i have absolutely no clue when the car will be returned.

This is probably not the first story about Fiat service, but i want to warn the people who are buying the Jeep Compass as well. The service people are the same. Don't say later that you were not warned.

And to those who live away from Meros - stay away from FCA vehicles in the foreseeable future, however much the vehicles may tempt you. The service people will drive you mad.
sparameswaran is offline   (22) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2018, 11:49   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: The plight of Fiat car owners who aren't in the Metros

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparameswaran View Post
There is an authorized Fiat service centre in Pondicherry (only service, no sales). He gave me the contact address of the manager of 'India Car service' near Vadamangalam.
No. There is no authorized service center in Pondicherry. Or is it recently opened?

The plight of Fiat car owners who aren't in the Metros-screenshot_20180603114707.png

You best bet would be Salem rather than Chennai. True Sai has much better reviews than Ramkay. Many Bangalore BHPians use this dealership as well.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 3rd June 2018 at 11:51.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2018, 12:56   #3
BHPian

Why dont you email or call Fiat with a complaint? I have found the service folks are extra receptive after a complaint.
nikhil0405 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2018, 15:43   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparameswaran View Post
In September 2017 my car was hit from the rear buy an Indica while on a trip to Kerala. I completed my trip and returned to Pondy driving the car after the hit, since the damage was certified to be not major by a mechanic.

I took the car to RamKay Fiat in Chennai for repairs. It took 40 days for the repairs to get over and the car to be returned.
Ramkay Fiat perungudi is worst in service.. it used to be good in the beginning days. I think most of their technicians doesn't know what they are doing. My linea also faced some issues and finally I escalated to Fiat management to get it done. Try sending a mail to service.india@fcagroup.com

Last edited by benbsb29 : 1st April 2019 at 11:16. Reason: Trimmed quoted post.
msk_kapoor is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2018, 16:26   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
No. There is no authorized service center in Pondicherry. Or is it recently opened?
I also thought the same. When my car was not starting, i tried calling Fiat roadside assistance on the toll free number. They offer roadside assistance only during the warranty period (and not in extended warranty) and hence i couldn't avail the service (unless i paid). They also told me that there was no Fiat service in Pondy. The same was told by the staff at RamKay initially, though later the manager told me about it being there in Pondy.

This is what you will see if you google them:
They have a display outside the workshop saying that they are authorised Fiat service centre.

From what i am seeing, it is as good as not being there!

Quote:
You best bet would be Salem rather than Chennai. True Sai has much better reviews than Ramkay. Many Bangalore BHPians use this dealership as well.
It is 220kms from here, compared to 150 to Chennai. May be i should think of it.
My 'warning' to possible FCA owners are reinforced - be prepared to travel long distances if you want your car to be serviced properly!
And in case of breakdowns away from such service centres - you will be left high and dry! I can tell you that it is definitely NOT a pleasant feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk_kapoor View Post
Ramkay Fiat perungudi is worst in service.. it used to be good in the beginning days. I think most of their technicians doesn't know what they are doing. My linea also faced some issues and finally I escalated to Fiat management to get it done. Try sending a mail to service.india@fcagroup.com
Thank you, Shall do that.

If someone have contact details of higher/regional managers in FCA, can you please share the contact information?
Attached Thumbnails
The plight of Fiat car owners who aren't in the Metros-screenshot_20180603161220.png  

Last edited by benbsb29 : 1st April 2019 at 11:16. Reason: Back-back posts merged. Please EDIT moving forward.
sparameswaran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2018, 21:16   #6
BHPian

Re: The plight of Fiat car owners who aren't in the Metros

Quick Update:

I was contacted over phone by the CRM at RamKay Fiat Chennai and Regional Manager of FCA service in the South, about the issues I am facing with the repair of my car.

I had sent a detailed mail describing my ordeal with the India Car Fiat service in Pondy to FCA on Sunday (please see below).

Apparently the service centre had not done anything at all, about getting my car back on road. Not even getting the evaluation for extended warranty claim.

The FCA personnel offered their apologies and promised redressal within 24 to 48 hours. This is the plan told to me :

1) Execution of the work on my car has been entrusted to RamKay Fiat Chennai by FCA and India car service in Pondy will not be doing it (though the car physically remains with them)

2) The evaluation of estimate for extended warranty claim will be done tomorrow morning. If it is less than INR 20000/- It will be approved straight away. If estimate is more than that amount, third party evaluation by insurance agent for extended warranty will be done (some one will come down to Pondy and inspect the car) and approval will happen after that.

3) Once work is approved under extended warranty, the work will be completed within 24 hours

4) RamKay Fiat will send the required spares (alternator dynamo) as well as the technical person to do the work from their service center in Chennai to Pondy and the work will be done at the India cars garage (car will not be taken to Chennai)

5) The promise from FCA is that they will do their best to complete this by Thursday (48 hours).

If they actually do this, I think I will really appreciate it. I would consider it a good gesture from FCA.

Shall update on this after Thursday.

Also, I was told that FCA is in the process of removing India Car service at Pondicherry as an authorized FIAT service centre. I am told this is most likely the reason for the problems I was facing with them.

This was the content of the mail I had sent to FCA:

Quote:
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Dr Sreejith Parameswaran and I own a 2014 model Fiat Linea T Jet Emotion – bought in October 2014, completed 54000kms.
Registration number – PY XX XX XXXX
I live in Pondicherry. My mobile number – XXXXXXXXXX
I had bought extended warranty for my car at the time of original purchase.

My car’s alternator dynamo stopped working in the first week of May (2018).

Since I was under the impression that there is no FIAT authorised service centre in Pondicherry (Puducherry) after the Mankular Motors (from whom I bought my car) shut down in 2016, I contacted RamKay fiat in Chennai about the fault.

I was told that ‘India Car Service’ near Vadamangalam in Pondicherry is an authorised FIAT service centre and I was asked to get the repair done there.

I took my car to the service centre on 10th May 2018 and left my car there for repair.

After that there was no communication from the service centre for next few days and I spoke to the manger (Mr M – XXXXXXXXXX) and I was told that they are trying to get the alternator dynamo repaired and if it cannot be repaired, a new one will be ordered for replacement. He told me that he should be able to return the car by 24th May 2018.

There was no updates after this and on 19th May (Saturday) I personally went to the service centre to find out the progress with the work. There was only a lady at the reception and she was clueless about the car. I tried calling Mr M from the service centre but he did not answer my calls or the calls from the lady at the reception. The lady assured that she will talk to the manager and find out the status and update me. I never got any call from the service centre after that.

I waited for another 10 days and there was no news. The manager was not answering calls, so I messaged him – inquiring about the possible date of the car being returned and whether the work will be executed under extended warranty. I got a message just saying ‘My grandmother passed away’ in reply. I requested the contact number of someone else at the service centre, so that I can speak to them, but there was no response to this request.

On 29th May (Tuesday) I went to the service centre again. There was only a lady receptionist available and she had no information about the car. She called up someone and said that the alternator dynamo has been ordered. But she had no information on when it was ordered, when it was expected to arrive and when the car will be returned. She was unable to tell me whether the work will be done under extended warranty as well. She promised to talk to the manager and inform me – I have not received any information after that, till now.

Essentially, my car is with the service centre since 10th May and despite repeated inquiries as well as personal visits I have not been told:
1. When the car will be returned – not even an approximate date (first it was told 24th May, but that is long past now)
2. Is the work going to be executed under extended warranty or not?

I can understand taking time to order the part from the company (FIAT is notorious for this) and I accept it – but near complete silence from the service provider regarding the status of the work is just not acceptable.

The car owner should get at least that much consideration – that his genuine queries and concerns are addressed appropriately and That the car is repaired and returned to him as soon as possible and being transparent about any genuine delays in procuring spare parts from the manufacturer. You have failed even in that, in this instance.

I wanted the car back by the last week of May because I was planning to travel to my native place in Kerala in vacation. And I am forced to rent another car for that purpose now.

I wish to point out to you that I do not have bad opinion on FIAT cars. I always liked driving and I bought the T Jet for a reason (other than your horrendous service).
I am a member of Team BHP and if you go through my Initial ownership review of my Linea T Jet, you will realize this – please access it here : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...xperience.html

But it is also true that your car service is a ‘horror story’, especially for FIAT car owners who are not in a metro city, after your service centres in non-metro cities and towns have shut down. The one in Pondicherry shut shop in 2016 and even the one in my native place in Kerala shut down in 2016.

I somewhat anticipated this even before I bought the car and I am willing to take the extra effort of going to a distant city to get my car serviced. But when you do that, taking the effort to travel more than 150kms to take your car for servicing / repair etc and if you are offered a sub-par service experience, what do you expect the customer to do?

So, after hesitating for many days and thinking it over, I posted another thread at Team BHP today about the Plight of FIAT car owners like me who do not live in a metro city : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ot-metros.html

I am sorry it do not show FCA car service in a good light, but I think I need to share my experience so that more people do not suffer.

And, please let me know whom I can contact at FCA so that I can lodge a formal complaint about the FIAT authorised service centre at Pondicherry (India Cars) and to get my car returned to be as soon as possible.

Thanking you,
Sreejith

Last edited by benbsb29 : 1st April 2019 at 11:18. Reason: Added quote tags around email
sparameswaran is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 30th March 2019, 12:57   #7
BHPian

It is a sad development which I'm updating 5 years after the last post on this thread. Ramkay Fiat is officially closing down its entire Fiat business in Chennai with effect from today. I got this information confirmed from a service advisor when I called to confirm a service appointment.

Apparently the decision came as a surprise to even the showroom and service centre personnel. I got this update exactly 2 weeks ago on 21 March. They stopped taking in any fresh vehicles. Ramkay is also exiting the Jeep portfolio. Their official website (http://www.ramkay-fca.com/- Just for reference) is a dead link. It doesn't lead anywhere.

So the plight for Fiat owners just got worse. With no real sales anymore, the service centres are going to pack up one after the other. I own a Fiat Linea Classic Petrol which I bought in the fall of 2014 and I'm getting all the service works done before the parts supply dry up (Clutch, brakes, suspension etc. etc.).

RDC Fiat is the only service centre left in Chennai city. They have a centre at Ekattuthangal, which I visited this month. Its a shanty- very dull and unprofessional setup. It looks like a scrap yard, and the personnel do not observe any dress code. Reviews for RDC Fiat on the open web are also not good. This is the only option left in the city.

I guess we Fiat owners are in for a very difficult time in the days to come. I'm planing to write directly to the Fiat HQ in Torino, Italy asking about the after-sales support. No one in the Fiat service centres are giving any accurate information. The service advisor at RDC named Kalyan said it will be available for the next 5 years, although I find it difficult to believe.
JohnKT777 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st April 2019, 11:04   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnKT777 View Post
I'm planing to write directly to the Fiat HQ in Torino, Italy asking about the after-sales support. No one in the Fiat service centres are giving any accurate information. The service advisor at RDC named Kalyan said it will be available for the next 5 years, although I find it difficult to believe.
Can you recommend the most effective way to get in touch with Fiat HQ? I would like to write to them as well. I also live in a small town and service has been non-existent, getting spares difficult, and FNGs are by large only good for regular servicing, oil changes, etc. Anything goes wrong - and they are flummoxed.

I am seriously considering letting her (my T-Jet) go.
Old 1st April 2019, 11:38   #9
BHPian

The registered office is Fiat S.p.A. Via Nizza 250, Turin (Italy). Fiat has India helpline numbers 1800-209-5556 as well as an official E-mail address: fiat.india@fcagroup.com. Personally, my experience with the E-mail as well as toll free numbers were bad. They have inexperience rookie personnel handling queries, and we get scripted responses. They wont volunteer any information, and will keep irritating you with "sorry sir" responses.

You can also try writing to "FCA India Automobiles Private Limited
Registered Office:
1601 (III), 16th Floor, B Wing,
The Capital, Plot #C-70, G Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051, India"

This is their registered office address in India. Personally, my feeling is that they don't care anymore. What they should realize is the present day Fiat customers are potential Jeep customers. This would determine how our relationship with the company evolves. Jeep won't be able to survive in India as a one-car brand. Team-BHP numbers already show declining sales for the compass, and the competition just keeps on heating up. Dealers are going to jump ship like Ramkay did, if Fiat makes a complete exit.

I'm sorry to hear that you're letting your T-Jet go. I doubt if you'll get a good re-sale price. Personally, I think its an awesome car. It would be a pity to say goodbye to such a fine automobile.
JohnKT777 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st April 2019, 18:48   #10
BHPian

Face of the jokers:
I own an abarth punto and my car has done 63k kms till date. Timing kit replacement is due and had called my service advisor to inform him about it. We had agreed on dropping the car on 27th to get it replaced. I had already asked the service advisor to order the parts on 20th, so that they dont mess up at the last moment. Myself and my friend go to drop the car on 27th at RDC fiat. To my shock, manager informs that the service centre is full and the car will be picked up from my home two days later, not wanting to spoil my mood, left the service centre.Two days later, service advisor calls me and says that he had ordered only the belt and not the whole kit. Baffled me, controlling my anger, didn't utter a word, cut the call. I'm not sure if they are fools or acting as one.

Scratched alloys:
My car had the left pulling issue right after the delivery. So i took it to RDC, and the mechanic checked it for two days. They rectified the issue and i was a happy person. Next day i clean my car only to notice the scratched rear alloy. Called the service advisor and blasted him. His only reply was "sorry sir". I say "om shanthi" to myself and let go off the happened.

That odd sound:
This is an another experience that i want to share. My car has a sound emanating from engine bay, something like a tick tick sound for the past 40k kms. Nincompoops at the service centre couldn't solve the issue even after them having the car for 6 months. Finally the jokers at RDC sent me a mail stating that they will be responsible for any issue that may arise because of the sound. Now fiat has taught me 6 months of patience. Om shanthi.

Painting disaster:
My bonnet started rusting and the paint surface started bubbling. RDC agreed to repaint the bonnet and this probably should be the worst paint job ever seen. Bonnet had a lot of dust, bubbles and orange peel everywhere. Confronted the manager aboit the shoddy job and his reply was that "sir, i have asked the management to change the airfilter of the paint booth". Later this bonnet was repainted twice due to OCD towards perfection kicking in, everytime i see it. Now my car has a shoddy paint job on three panels and im least bothered about it. Fiat indeed teaches its customers one or two, for example, it was patience in my case. Om Shanthi.

Thoughts of selling:
Although i had thought upon selling the car, my heart just doesn't want to do it. I have lots of 'happy' memories with the car and considering the fact that, no other car can come close to the joy and pleasure this car can provide, selling does not make any sense. Maybe god felt that i don't exhibit enough patience in my life and wants me to stick on to the car for a few more years, for more life lessons. Om shanthi.

Last edited by nitninja : 1st April 2019 at 19:18. Reason: Added few more points.
nitninja is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2019, 20:06   #11
BHPian

@Nitninja: I'm really sorry for what's happened to you. I faced a similar dilemma over some pending body work (mainly paint as some vagrants decided to mutilate my car). I also read the feedback on RDC and felt that their Paintshop wouldn't do a decent job.

So I asked around, and found out a good place, which in fact had come up in discussions at Team-BHP. Check out the link: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/chenn...chennai-6.html (Car Accessories : Privilege Moto Mall (Chennai))

To be honest, the work quality was very good. One of my biggest fears was that the workshop wouldn't be able to match the colour to my exact company specs. But they did not only that, but exceeded my wildest expectations too. Yes, I'm talking about Privilege Moto Mall. Earlier, it was at Nandanam, but now its been located to St. Thomas Mount, just off Kathipara Bridge.

My humble suggestion would be to depend on the service guys only if you need spare parts that can't be had at any other place, like OEM components. Since I shuttle a lot between TN and Kerala, I keep in touch with the Fiat Service Centres in Kerala. The Hyson Fiat Service Centre in Kochi is very good. I would claim that it was even better than Ramkay Chennai. I also keep in touch with KVR Fiat in Kozhikode. There's another at Trivandrum (Earlier it used to be Mohandas Fiat, but now its some new dealer).

The people at Moto Mall can fix your alloys, and do some good quality restoration work, by my guess. I saw a lot of high profile cars in the workshop, like BMW, Audi, Mercedes Benz, Toyota Land Cruiser, Volkwagen and of course our ordinary cars as well. The people there were very friendly. There are two guys in the place- one is Mr. Subramanian: +91 9962021289, who can be contacted on WhatsApp as well. He is friendly, matter of fact, honest (by my feedback), and will act in your best interests. He will explain the jobs well to you as well. What more, this person will give you a good deal if you're from Team-BHP! The Body Shop Manager is one Mr. Ramesh. He can be contacted either on +91 9840000989 or you can call the owner himself, one Mr. Pavan +91 9840169399.

I'm adding a few pics that I feel might help you. These guys are very good and professional with body work.

The plight of Fiat car owners who aren't in the Metros-20190401_151508.jpg

The plight of Fiat car owners who aren't in the Metros-20190401_151529.jpg

The plight of Fiat car owners who aren't in the Metros-20190401_152224.jpg

The plight of Fiat car owners who aren't in the Metros-20190401_152233.jpg

The plight of Fiat car owners who aren't in the Metros-20190401_152241.jpg

The plight of Fiat car owners who aren't in the Metros-20190401_152246.jpg

The plight of Fiat car owners who aren't in the Metros-20190401_152401.jpg

I'm pretty confident that the painting disaster issue can be sorted out by these guys. Based on my experience, I'd daresay they can restore your car to factory condition. Their paint job on my car was pretty impressive. I couldn't tell the difference. Its good quality paint too- they say they use a brand called Sikkens. They showed me the paint inventory, and explained the paint mixing process. They even painted out a few rusty portions of my car, free of cost.

RDC Fiat Charged me the following prices for the repairs I asked them:

Doors: Rs. 5000 + 18% GST
Running Board: Rs. 3500 + 18% GST
Bumper Front: Rs. 5500 + 18% GST
LHS & RHS ORVM: 1000 + 18% GST (Both included)

Except ORVM painting, on every other aspect, Moto Mall Charged me a cheaper amount. I asked them if I could post the price list for the benefit of other customers. This is the document I prepared detailing all the works they do, and its costs (inclusive of taxes).

BODY AND PAINT SHOP PRICE LIST 02.pdf

DETAILED PACKAGE PRICE LIST 01.pdf

So call them if you like. Getting a car painted is not OCD if you ask me, especially if its a special machine like an Abarth Punto. Its probably the finest piece of machinery you could get in the automobile industry on this side of the market.

If possible, don't sell the car. I'm trying to build a community of Fiat Owners in Chennai so that we can help each other in issues like Service, Spares, Costs and etc. etc.

Look @Nitninja, we're here to help. Its good that you came out. Post some pictures of your car if you can. If possible, let's arrange a meet sometime this year if you feel like it.

Wish you all the very best! Remember: Others car brands are owned. Fiats are possessed!!!
JohnKT777 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th December 2019, 14:18   #12
BHPian

I had given my car, Punto 1.4 Emotion Pack for servicing at Bhaskara Fiat, in Ahmedabad on 14th Nov '19 and got it back post servicing on 16th Nov '19. I had taken a Test drive on 16th as well as 17th and all was fine.

We use the car only on Sundays. Hence, when the car was used again on subsequent weekends, we encountered that the Car would lose acceleration every time the Accelerator pedal was pressed and would only accelerate if the pedal was pressed again. To ensure that this was not a one off incident, one of our family friend also drove the vehicle on 30th Nov and 1st Dec and confirmed that the issue persisted.

We raised the issue to Bhaskara and the car was picked up on 4th Dec. Today is 17th Dec and the Service Centre has not been able to figure the problem. I've been regularly following up with the Service Advisor and he's kept me posted about the Tests they conducted every day, but with no success.

This is the first time in the history of the Car in the past 10 years that we've faced this issue. And this issue came up only post the Service. This issue was never reported before the Service. Though initially we thought it would be a small problem which would be fixed in a day, the Workshop being unable to diagnose the issue till date is now worrying.

Last week, on escalating it to FCA via mail, they now have their Technical team looking into it. However, I'm pretty appalled by the lackadaisical attitude of FCA in general.

As per today's update, the Bhaskara will now scout for a similar car with the same configurations and try replacing some parts like ECM to figure out the issue. How soon can they find a similar car to visit their Dealership is anybody's guess.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks