|8th January 2007, 14:02||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Thanked: 136 Times
Opinion which Matters - Online interview with BHPians
After going through threads in different parts of team-BHP I felt that a thread for online interview will be good. My thought on how this will be (Please feel free to add/revise this).
Purpose: For a single Model of a car get all the perceptions which forms the collective knowledge and experience of team BHP. Car owner also gets an opportunity to record what he/she feels passionately about his/her love. This is like open ended interview to which BHPians can respond to.
1. Market scanning - year of purchase, selection criteria: car types, car specs, test drive, makes, dealers, price, exchange, financing, new or used model, styling, other subjective factors selection.
2. Initial Experence: Experience in first year or two. Might be maintenance and learnings, learning driving in the car, teething problems, parking, dealer experience, fuel efficiency, comfort level, long drives, etc.
3. Long term ownership Experience: More than 3 year experience. Real cost of ownership - cost of spares, fuel, and servicing, good driving/maintenance practice learnt, modifications, feed back on spare parts and servicing, living in the car, days without the car, emotional attachment - car as a family member, insurance experience, RTO experience if any.
4. Story worth mentioning: Any thing you feel appropriate regarding your car.
5. Top likes and dislikes:..regarding your car.
6. Resale experience: Age of car, price, owner, transfer experience
As a guideline probably it will be better to mention in the title of your reply to this thread, - the make, variant and year.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Power or skills! What matters more?||sapna gurukar||The Indian Car Scene||33||15th March 2013 13:29|
|Is power/weight all that matters?||accelerate89||Technical Stuff||16||23rd December 2012 22:02|
|Fiat Palio 1.6 vis-a-vis 1.2 (ELX): power matters||trravindran||Hatchbacks||0||15th October 2009 22:09|
|power or torque, which one matters more ?||joecherian||Technical Stuff||1||15th September 2008 14:03|
|what matters more||speedsatya||The Indian Car Scene||8||25th September 2004 02:02|