Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2018, 18:12   #1
Senior - BHPian

Isuzu launches 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' accessories package

Isuzu has introduced a limited edition accessories package for the D-Max V-Cross called the 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' package. It will be available to new and existing customers of the V-Cross for Rs. 1.99 lakh. Only 30 kits are available.

Isuzu launches 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' accessories package-front-reat-skirts.jpg

The Jonty Rhodes Limited 30 package comes with front and rear skirts, deck bed-liner, black faux leather seat cover embroidered with Jonty's signature, add-on skid plate, door visors, B-pillar sash-tape, courtesy lamps, illuminated rocker plates, front foot-well illumination, door garnish lights and different carpets as well as Jonty's signature and Limited 30 decals.

Isuzu launches 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' accessories package-jonty-rhodes-bodygraphics.jpg

Isuzu is offering a chance to meet the South African cricket player who is also the company's lifestyle ambassador. Customers will also get a complimentary entry to the iV-League adventure drive event.

Isuzu launches 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' accessories package-bedliner-under-rail.jpg

The D-Max V-Cross is a twin-cab pick-up truck. It is powered by a 2.5-litre, 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine which produces 134 BHP @ 3,600 rpm and 320 Nm of torque @ 1,800-2,800 rpm. It comes with a 5-speed manual transmission and all-wheel drive.

Isuzu launches 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' accessories package-sporty-black-faux-leather-seat-cover-embroidered-jontys-signature.jpg

Isuzu launches 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' accessories package-floor-illumination-back.jpg

Isuzu launches 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' accessories package-front-footwell-illumination.jpg

Isuzu launches 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' accessories package-door-garnish-lights.jpg

Isuzu launches 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' accessories package-ilumination-rocker-blue.jpg

Isuzu launches 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' accessories package-courtesy-lamps.jpg

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by GTO : 13th November 2018 at 07:35. Reason: Adding a line space between the images :)
TusharK is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 13th November 2018, 00:36   #2
AYP
Senior - BHPian

Re: Isuzu launches 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' accessories package

That is one heck of a name for a limited edition vehicle. Have they added extra agility as an accessory as well?

Now that may have justified the nomenclature.
AYP is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th November 2018, 00:45   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYP View Post
That is one heck of a name for a limited edition vehicle. Have they added extra agility as an accessory as well?

Now that may have justified the nomenclature.
Jonty Rhodes has been the brand ambassador since a couple of months already -

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 13th November 2018 at 00:46.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th November 2018, 01:01   #4
AYP
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Jonty Rhodes has been the brand ambassador since a couple of months already -
Yup, I did get to know that. But inspite of that, the name of this limited edition/package just sounds a bit weird to me. And I guess I would say the same if let's say this was named a 'Sachin Tendulkar' edition or a 'Virat Kohli' limited 30 package.
AYP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2018, 02:05   #5
Team-BHP Support

What is the concept behind making a retired South African cricket player the brand ambassador for a lifestyle/adventure vehicle? Even if I had the money and the vehicle, I would not have wanted the signature on the seats, no matter how much I respected or liked him as a player. I would not be able to associate Jonty Rhodes with a pick-up truck.
BlackPearl is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 13th November 2018, 11:17   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

This company almost reminds me of Mitsubishi/Hindustan. Completely lost and wandering the Indian Landscape with some very good products.

What they need is to update the MUX with the latest power train and put a "Jonty Rhodes" Automatic in the V-Cross. Anyway it's a lifestyle vehicle with at price tag of over 16 Lakhs on the road, so people wouldn't mind paying another lakh for the automatic.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks