Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th November 2019, 13:56   #1
Senior - BHPian

Audi launches extended warranties & service plans for 7-8 years

Audi has introduced Lifetime Value Services, which include 7 year extended warranty, roadside assistance up to 11 years and aftersales service plans up to 8 years.

Audi launches extended warranties & service plans for 7-8 years-pic_audi-india-introduces-lifetime-value-services.jpg

All customers who have opted for an extended warranty can top-up till the 7th year. The top-up extended warranty can be bought 15 days before or after the date from when the standard extended warranty expires, provided the odometer reading is less than or equal to 1 lakh km.

Audi is also offering 1 year extended warranty for customers who don't have an active warranty. Those who don't have an active warranty, whether standard or extended, can buy the 1-year extended warranty from the 3rd year onwards until the 6th year. To qualify for this, the odometer reading must be less than or equal to 1 lakh km and the car should have gone through the evaluation process and maintained as per Audi's guidelines. Under this program, customers can extended their car's warranty up to the 7th year.

Customers can avail of various service plans before the 30-day period based on their year of ownership. Besides, customers can purchase the Comprehensive Service Plan, which covers component failures excluding tyres and batteries until the 20th month of car purchase.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 5th November 2019 at 13:57.
TusharK is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 5th November 2019, 16:26   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Audi launches extended warranties & service plans for 7-8 years

Perhaps the only recent move of Audi India that I agree with (after blasting them on the A4 & A6 launch threads ). I love long warranties & welcome them with open arms, especially for these complex European cars . Would recommend the 7-year coverage to all Audi owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
All customers who have opted for an extended warranty can top-up till the 7th year.
I hope this is well priced. Mercedes & BMW's top-up plans are usually priced so obscenely that they might as well have not offered it.
GTO is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th November 2019, 17:19   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post

I hope this is well priced. Mercedes & BMW's top-up plans are usually priced so obscenely that they might as well have not offered it.
I sincerely hope so - it would be a big plus point for many buyers who want to retain the car for longer.
BMW still makes a little bit of sense, but Mercedes extended warranty & service plans are ridiculously priced!
lamborghini is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 13th September 2020, 22:46   #4
BHPian

Any update on the extended warranty pricing from Audi? Is there a price sheet somewhere?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks