Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Do we need a separate "Niggles" thread for each car
Yes 14 66.67%
No 2 9.52%
In case the niggles reported cross a threshold, then we can create a separate thread 5 23.81%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2020, 10:55   #1
BHPian

Do we need a separate "Niggles" thread for each car?

Hello BHPians.

Off late, I am seeing huge amounts of activity getting generated (posts in different sections for same issues) related to the issues and niggles in cars. Some of the niggles are reported in the Official car reviews, some of them in the Ownership experience, some of them in Technical sections.

In this myriad of information, it is very difficult to search for potential watch-outs, resolution of issues and if the reader has not been following the relevant threads, may have to be guided by someone or worse, be left alone to deal with the issue.

In this context, I am proposing that we also have a separate thread of Niggles reported in the vehicle. It can be something similar to the Honda City Niggle thread posted right here in this section.

Also, the more empty a thread dedicated to a car proves its reliability.

To be democratic in this process and assess if fellow BHPians also see this as a need, I am adding a poll. Do vote so that the Admins can take a call.

Admins: I did not find a separate thread talking about this topic, hence created a separate thread.

Last edited by turbospooler : 14th March 2020 at 10:58.
turbospooler is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th March 2020, 15:05   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Do we need a separate "Niggles" thread for each car?

Thanks for the idea, bud, but we would prefer to retain the current arrangement.

1. Everything about the car can be discussed in its Official Review.

2. If the issue / niggle / problem is very serious, it will be moved to a new thread in the Tech Stuff forum.
GTO is offline   (8) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks