Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2020, 23:27   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Volkswagen T-Roc sold out; bookings closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
645 till August means they imported either 700 or 800 cars. They would have closed some booking in Sep and delivery might be pending.
Imported exactly 1001 cars.

TRoc.pdf
kpzen is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 12th September 2020, 00:07   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
Imported exactly 1001 cars.

Attachment 2054486
Is this from a public website like Zauba or Customs? Amazing!
Old 13th September 2020, 14:36   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSR0608 View Post
VW Hyderabad dealer did call me twice in the last 4 days asking if I want to book the car.

The dealer said cars are available in all colours.

I think this is more of a ploy. The car itself is quite good but ones who cancelled (like me ) will definitely have their own reasons.
Ah, that's strange, I had filled online forms for interest on TRoc (as well as Skoda Karoq and Compass) in Hyderabad. Also, one of the VW showrooms had put-up TRoc on Olx, I left a message there. Later, that car was marked sold. And I haven't received any call from VW yet. I did not want to step into the showroom without knowing for sure on the avaiability.

I am guessing they have stopped taking bookings because most of the cars available are booked/ sold. However, there could be last minute cancellations/ loan approval delays/ change of plans for quite a few folks and I am guessing these are the cars that are still available and being handled by the dealers as they think apt.

I had a similar behaviour from VW showrooms in Hyderabad in Dec, 2019 when we were looking for an Ameo for my mom. Every showroom mentioned they did not have the car when I visited them in-person but after about 2-3 weeks, I started getting calls that one car/ one color/ at a fixed price was available, if I was interested.
Old 15th September 2020, 15:11   #19
BHPian

Could it be possible that VW have exhausted T-Roc stocks at their factory, but a few dealers may very well still have some units leftover? The Volkswagen dealer here (Kolkata) seems to have a couple of units in stock (Grey & Blue). I got a WhatsApp message about the same just this morning, stating 'last pieces available'.

This seems more like a gimmick from VW rather than the entire stock selling out in the true sense.
fordfreak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2021, 19:31   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

2021 Volkswagen T-Roc Sold Out In India Even Before Second Batch Arrives.

Quote:
The second batch of the Volkswagen T-Roc that's scheduled to arrive early in Q2 has already been sold out.
Quote:
generated around 2,000 bookings for the first batch and we were able to deliver only 950 units out of that. Customers who are waiting for the car, we would like to honour our commitment to them first

Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 18th January 2021 at 19:33.
volkman10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th January 2021, 23:23   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
2021 Volkswagen T-Roc Sold Out In India Even Before Second Batch Arrives.
It's quite relieving to know this as it helps to get parts and good service in future. Hopefully they will also produce this car after Taigun. Further I also hope that Volkswagen brings in Cruise Control and other desired features and not remove any of the existing ones. May be some new colours as well!
Old 3rd March 2021, 18:13   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Volkswagen T-Roc Back On Sale For 2021, Bookings Commence.

Quote:
Bookings for the SUV are open and Volkswagen seems to have retained the introductory price of the compact SUV, which is Rs. 19.99 lakhs (ex-showroom).

It is said that the German carmaker has reopened bookings due to high demand and that deliveries of the car could begin from next month onwards.

Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 3rd March 2021 at 18:16.
volkman10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2021, 18:28   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Volkswagen T-Roc Back On Sale For 2021, Bookings Commence.
Good to see this, but sadly seems like a price hike is also on the cards. I'm not sure if it will come with additional kit or the same car as last year will be sold at a higher price!

Have requested for a test drive for the T-Roc and got a call from their call center today. The lady seemed confident that I will get a call from the showroom and get a test drive by tomorrow.
Old 27th March 2021, 08:55   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

Volkswagen T ROC Face-lift is planned for 2022.

Volkswagen T-Roc sold out; bookings closed-f7030cccd4954e25ad0a0e1d134b9693.jpg

Quote:
The main change is that the T-Roc will continue the design path of the new models. It will retain the design of the rectangular headlights but will add the appendix that extends along the front fins,while the LED daylight will be integrated into the optical groups by blending with the thin chrome bars of the grille. A renovated design inherited from the Tiguan, which will also feature a bumper that will retain some of the decorative appliques atthe ends to integrate a fine LED light, but we will say goodbye to the fog lights.

Volkswagen will keep the back design virtually intact, giving new prominence to the rear lights with a renewed graphical distribution of functions and standardizing THE LEDs for all functions and in all finishes. In addition, the rear bumper will also be revised with a new design, reforming the bottom of the integrated exhausts.

Inside, the brand is expected to correct one of the model's poorest points, such hard dashboard materials and door panels,as well as expand the endowment with advanced driving assistants and IQ equipment.
Link

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks