Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2020, 13:10   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai Santro CNG Executive edition priced from 5.87 lakh

Hyundai has launched new CNG variants of the Santro hatchback - Magna Executive and Sportz Executive. These replace the existing Magna and Sportz CNG trims.

Both the Executive variants are based on the outgoing Magna trim. The Manga Executive is similar to the outgoing Magna trim but loses out the 2 DIN music system with Bluetooth and steering mounted controls, 2 speakers and roof antenna. The Sports Executive gets a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone navigation, electrically adjustable ORVMs with turn indicators and a Day/Night IRVM.

The Santro is powered by a 1.1-litre, 4-cylinder engine that develops 58 BHP @ 5,500 rpm and 84 Nm @ 4,500 rpm when running on CNG. It is offered with a 5-speed manual transmission.

Variant-wise ex-showroom prices:

Magna Executive CNG - Rs. 5,86,600

Sportz Executive CNG - Rs. 5,99,900

Hyundai Santro CNG Executive edition priced from 5.87 lakh-2018hyundaisantro02.jpg

Hyundai Santro CNG Executive edition priced from 5.87 lakh-hyundaisantrocngexecutiveeditionlanchprice3.jpg

Hyundai Santro CNG Executive edition priced from 5.87 lakh-hyundaisantrocngexecutiveeditionlanchprice2.jpg

Source

Link to the Team-BHP News
blackwasp is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 7th October 2020, 15:09   #2
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Santro CNG Executive edition priced from 5.87 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post

The Sports Executive gets a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone navigation, electrically adjustable ORVMs with turn indicators and a Day/Night IRVM.
I booked the Santro Sports Model on 28th September. I will be taking delivery of the car on 18th October. With the new model launch, I am unable to determine what the difference is in older Sports vs Sports Executive variant. Even the sales executive is clueless about the additions of new features.

I will update once I hear anything.
sunnsood is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks