Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2020, 17:52   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Weekend Goodwill - Share your positive Service Advisor tales here

I have had my 2 cars looked after like a baby by Mr. Shekhar Deshpande at Bafna Motors over nearly 10 years. He used to take care of my Vista previously & now he pampers my Nexon. Previously he used to be at Pandit Auto which has now become Bafna Motors. Other than the branding at the gate - nothing changed for me!

10 years of a working relationship with an SA is something certainly notable. Not once have I had even a remotely dissatisfactory experience. Whats most important is - he is equally attentive to all customers from a Nano to a Hexa at the workshop. Always recommends only what is best for the car & what makes sense for the customer. In 10 years, I have never had to argue with him for the work done or for the services proposed. Never recommends anything that is not required for the time. In fact on some occasions he has even advised me to save expenses by postponing / avoiding some items of my own requirement also. Who does that? Never tries to hard-sell anything.

He doesn't hesitate in sharing details, lets the owners wander about the car while the work is being done & explains the work done in detail at the service bay also. Almost infinite patience. He even responds on phone/Whatsapp without appointment at the station & helps if needed. I have even enquired about spare part costs on phone at random. Now that is excess workload in daily load for someone. But he does help without hesitating.

We have such a straight forward relationship now that I check if he is available at the workshop before booking an appointment. If he isn't, I postpone my service plan. In case of running-repairs where I visited without an appointment, he still makes time to attend to this extra workload without any visible stress.

And lastly - not once have I seen him talk about "feedback call" to any customer after service completion. Its worth mentioning in today's world.
Reinhard is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th October 2020, 00:38   #17
BHPian

I usually service my Corolla Altis in Nandi Toyota Whitefield, Bangalore. My trusted SA is one Mr. Abishek, he's always helped me out with a quick service turn around and has never pushed unnecessary items or repairs my way.

I had 2 different SAs from the same A.S.S before and they had me climbing the walls with their outrageous quotes, items and also the lack of attention to tiny problems and treating it as a chore.
Old 15th October 2020, 09:50   #18
BHPian

I get my Tucson serviced in Advaith Hyundai, ORR, Bangalore for the past three years. While I have never had any experience with the SAs trying to push 'services/items', which could be because of Hyundai's free service for the first three years/ 30k kms, I have made a good friend and Hyundai SA, Vikas, who has always personally checked my car, even when it was other SAs assigned to my car. Helped me with debugging niggles in the car personally, multiple times over the past three years. Helps that we bonded over motor bikes!
Old 15th October 2020, 10:51   #19
BHPian

Very good thread and it will definitely be useful!

I had a Honda City (2014) Model and I was tied up with Whitefield Honda (Bangalore, esp the one near Brigade Metropolis Apartments). The most reliable person I found in my tenure with Honda was Mr Giri. Much reliable, attentive, very customer friendly. He used to be more a friend than a SA for me.

When I was Honda, Giri was just a call away for me. It was so easy-peasy, I just call him and he will always pick up the call and answer me just as a friend.

I has quit in between and I think he has rejoined the same branch again. I have referred couple of my friends with him and they had a good experience as well.

In case if any of you need his contact number DM me, I can share with you his detail.

Having shared this, can I request for a reliable contact from Advaith Hyundai for service in ITPL / Whitefield branch? - To be frank, after I moved from Honda to Hyundai, I am still in the hunt for that go to SA guy! I have tried Tridant Hyundai (Whitefield Branch, Bangalore) and Golden Hyundai (Salem, Tamilnadu) I wasn't convinced and none of the SA sounded confident and reliable. If any of you have a reliable contact in Lakshmi / Tridant / Advaith Hyundai (Bangalore ITP / Mahadevapura / Whitefield Area) do let me know, it will be of a great help!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks