Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2021, 11:31   #1
Senior - BHPian

Maruti True Value used car sales cross 40 lakh mark

Maruti Suzuki has announced that 40 lakh pre-owned cars have been sold through its True Value chain since 2001.

Maruti True Value used car sales cross 40 lakh mark-image001.jpg

Today, there are 550 True Value showrooms across 268 cities. Maruti claims that 70% customers prefer the brand's digital touchpoints.

Every used car goes through a 376 point evaluation, refurbishment and certification process. The cars come with up to 1 year warranty and 3 free services.

True Value customers are also offered other services like insurance, finance and accessories. Customers can also sell their car to True Value by booking an appointment for home evaluation from the True Value website or app. True Value does a complete digital evaluation using an AI-based scientific pricing engine and offers hassle-free documentation.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 8th February 2021, 12:46   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti True Value used car sales cross 40 lakh mark

I would like to specifically comment on this since in 2019 we ended up striking a deal at a True Value dealer for an almost brand new (~5000Km run) top-end WagonR VXi for a friend who was looking to add a small car to his garage that could be used by his better half and his weekend errands including taking his kids to badminton and music classes carrying the equipment.

We finalized this model at True Value Yelahanka, Mandovi Motors and I must tell you that the overall experience, right from seeing the vehicle till the delivery was showroom like and I am not exaggerating a bit there.

Their customer lounge, the way they are designed, the accessories section within the lounge for used cars, the reception and refreshments that we were served along with paperwork till handing over of the RC with new owner details and transferred insurance was simply unbelievable from a used car showroom perspective.

Needless to say, the used new car that we purchased came with all the free services(car was 2018 model)along with an accessory box that included goodies and cleaning kit with few brushes, microfiber towels, few sprays etc.

Here are some pics during the inspection and from the delivery.

Maruti True Value used car sales cross 40 lakh mark-img_20190831_102832.jpg

Maruti True Value used car sales cross 40 lakh mark-img_20190831_102841.jpg

Maruti True Value used car sales cross 40 lakh mark-img_20190831_102849.jpg

Maruti True Value used car sales cross 40 lakh mark-img_20190831_102855.jpg

Maruti True Value used car sales cross 40 lakh mark-img_20190831_102921.jpg

Maruti True Value used car sales cross 40 lakh mark-img_20190831_104755.jpg

I also know that not all True Value show room experiences are same but off late I have noticed most of their show rooms getting a facelift for a better user experience along with streamlining of the overall process too. With this, the experience should remain consistent across.

Last edited by paragsachania : 8th February 2021 at 13:00.
paragsachania is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks