Team-BHP - DC finally has some competition
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   DC finally has some competition (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2387-dc-finally-has-some-competition-2.html)

Yeah V12, the other Rio car I was talking about is the Mondeo. I have seen it in pictures and it did look stunning. I have heard the overall finish (including the paint job) is far out.

Just saw the green scorpio this morning on the way to Matunga for a breakfast.

Way to go, Rio

GTO

hey GTO,
Is the Mondeo red in colour? Coz i saw one that was printed in one of the mags a few months ago. It had a air vent on the bonnet.

Regards...
Shan2nu

You got that right, pal

GTO

Also theres a red Sail in my area. Rio modified. Looks amazing. Lots of meters inside.

Any idea what power that Mondeo produces? or is it just an xterior upgrade?

We did see this black Mondeo with a "clothes hanger" aka "Aerofoil" when i had visited Bbay in November. Couln't see much of it as it was dark but, from what ever was visible, it was great to look at.

Do you guys remeber that Mondeo? At Carters!!!

Regards..
Shan2nu

ya that free flow Evo Mondeo right shantanu???

Ya the black one...

Regards...
Shan2nu

Wow V12 you never told me bout the Mondeo, do show it to me sometime

Cheers

Ya I saw the black Mondeo at Prabhadevi too. Hey V12 isnt the Red Sail turbo charged??

Cheers

i guess its turbocharged. Sandeep told me he cud hear the turbo whistle very clearly.

sorry dippy i forgot to tell u abt the Mndeo. seen it long back at Shakti. Not very closely. But When i seen it in the mag i recognised it as the Rio.

I was reading this thread and wanted to show you guys a pic of the finished F50. made from a 96 Honda Prelude.

Have seen the car myslelf and was pretty shocked actually. Didn't expect it to turn out that well. The rear lights, ferrari badges and emblems are original Ferrari parts.

Here's a pic of it from 5 weeks ago:

Some more pics of the "F50" from almost a year ago:

This reminds me of a thread about a Japanese guy who made his NSX into an F50.

This car though would look ok from a distance, but as you get closer, things go all wrong. Nice effort though I must say. That first pic looks good. And that's a nice Toyota pickup next to it as well.

The Toyota Pick-up in both pictures belongs to the owner of the F50. He also owns a Civic Type-R.

I know that NSX-F50 that you're talking about. It's black, the front looked loke an F50 but the rear looked like an F40 I think.

He should know that, when you already have a car like NSX, it is wrong to cut it up in the first place cuz it is a great car. Cutting up a Prelude is fine.....

damn i like the f50 i thnk its a lil better than the nsx conversion. dont remember the old one neways. or is the the same one in the pics from drive time dhaka ? i think so though not sure