Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2024, 12:17   #121
BHPian

Re: The ideal two-car garage on a budget

I have a Honda City CVT for city commutes and family drives and a Maruti Ignis for short jaunts that the City can’t do.

I’d ideally want to move to Honda Elevate / VW Taigun 1.5 and Tata Punch ev for city commutes
Old 20th April 2024, 16:02   #122
BHPian

Re: The ideal two-car garage on a budget

I have a Kia Carens IMT and a Fronx Turbo AT.
Fronx is primarily my wife's car. Small, yet powerful. So if it's just the two of us, we'll take the Fronx for both city and highway trips. It's also the fun car for me.

Carens is for family trips (4+ folks), luggage hauling and my car when the Fronx is being used by my wife.

We previously had the A-Star AT: used my wife when she is taking the car without me and 4th Gen City CVT for everything else.

Ideally, I'd like the Kushaq 1.5 DSG instead of the Fronx if it was reliable and the ASS wasn't bad or the Punch EV if it had, again, a decent ASS and a 20-80% range of 300km (wishful thinking, I know).

To make it a 3 car garage (for my driving pleasure and more power in the highways), I'm not really sure if any car fully fits the bill. Creta N Line DCT, City eHev, Slavia 1.5 DSG are the contenders. If a Verna N-Line was there, there wouldn't really be a contest.

Last edited by vvs29 : 20th April 2024 at 16:03.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks