Team-BHP - Which one out of these would like to own/drive
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Which one out of these would like to own/drive (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2546-one-out-these-would-like-own-drive.html)

Ofcourse we are assuming money and everything else is not an issue..

_Crazi4Speed_

nt

For me it would have to be the Mercedes S500 L and the Maserati comes a close second. Some how the BMW doesnt appeal if given a choice among these 4 cars.

Cheers

When it comes to luxury saloons and being the Jag maniac that I am, the first car that I think of is the XJR. However, since that is not in the above list, I'll go for the Audi A8. It looks good, is involving to drive and is rarer than the S Class. The Quattroporte would be a close 2nd. It's Italian!

The Quattroporte is supposedly a very well engineered car. Hence I feel its really a serious one to check out

Cheers

For me, it has to be what is currently termed as the best alround car in teh world - The Mercedes S Class. For me, nothing else (even cars not on the list) combines practicality (remember - Indian conditions), style, power, luxury and performance the way they S Class from Germany does.

GTO

P.S. - I am curious to know who the two guys choosing the BMW 740 are?

GTO

Well, its definetly not me
I choose the maserati, I love its styling(may be not more than the S), but S has become a little on the common side and when you have money being a little different doesnt hurt, and since maserati are engineered by the italians which gives them the same respect and perfection as the german mades..

Well I would also like to know the 2 7 series pickers , well i love the 7 series from the front, the side, just kind of hate the back..they could have done a much better job.

from the front its a beauti, side a wow and from the back a yuki..so depends.. the inside is also a little too techy, should have gone towards the luxurious and simple side.. like the merc, classic, simple and luxurious all at the same time..

Cheers

The new BMW & Series has had some serious quality problems as told to me by my friend from Sydney. An owner of three 7s apparently drove all three back to the dealership and left them there. He wasnt even satisfied with the service dept. So far havent heard of Mercedes giving service problems but GTO had told they do suffer from quality problems these days.

Cheers

Well GTO, for a change it ain't me either. I voted for the S500 just like you.

Same here my vote went to the S class

Now will the real BMW voters please stand up???

Cheers

Me neither. I went for the Audi as my earlier reply suggests.

Hey, i havent voted yet,
but thats coz i was really confused.

I looooove the A8
And i Looove the S500
but i think both those cars...or atleast the S500 is a little to "oldish" for me at the moment.. ;-]

So now i am stuck between the A8 and the 740 .....yes.the 740...
Ive said it before and i am saying it again - I think that the new series (in greyish silver with nice tints) looks absolutely stunning... i like everyone else however dont like the rear styling. Im a HUGE fan of the earlier 7s as well.
I cant say the same about the new 5.....yuck!.....(just to show u guys that im not crazy ;-]

Hey actually i just made up my mind to vote for the 7 but it says i have aldready voted!! hahahaha
oops...really didnt know that

cya

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ Mar. 01 2004,23:34)]So now i am stuck between the A8 and the 740 .....yes.the 740...
Ive said it before and i am saying it again - I think that the new series (in greyish silver with nice tints) looks absolutely stunning...

Declare an emergency!!!!! Call the ambulance!!!!! Rehaans been smokin stuff again!!!

GTO