Team-BHP - SCOOP! Tata's One Lac Car - REAL PICTURE! And a debate on its suitability and impact.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   SCOOP! Tata's One Lac Car - REAL PICTURE! And a debate on its suitability and impact. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/25472-scoop-tatas-one-lac-car-real-picture-debate-its-suitability-impact.html)

Okay since Tata have given OD permission to post an artist's impression I guess I can go ahead and post THIS. Taken about 18 months back.

REMEMBER YOU SAW REAL PICS FIRST ON TBHP!

Fantabulous Steeroid! Undoubtedly the biggest scoop of the decade, and on a car that will put India on wheels. I am incredibly impressed as it doesnt look as basic as one would think (for a one lac car). From some other images that I have seen, it actually looks like a "proper" car. Kudos to Tata for pulling up yet another master-class. I eagerly await pricing information, but knowing Tata...they wont disappoint.

Thanks very very much for publishing it on Team-BHP!!

What a catch!!!!! Bravo Steer

is this the front or back? i m lost! anyways until one more image is seen its hard to guess what it looks like steer.

any more picture or only this one ?

Awesome scoop steeroid.

It seems to be on a hoist?

wow!! Thanks for the pic...

Looks 'Spark'y!!
And it looks confusing too...the front bumber looks like the rear one!!! rl:

Wow, soooper cool! Looks like a pretty contemporary ultra mini hatch! It's a far cry from the no doors, soft roof version being sold in the neighbouring country. And I'm expecting TATA to get the pricing right, so bring it on.

GUYS - CREDIT GOES TO AN UNKNOWN PARTY, NOT TO ME

The only thing I've done is to hang on to this pic, resisting the temptation to post it, for 18 months.

After all if one of our companies is doing something you dont want to give away their advantage. That would be equivalent to being a traitor.

So please - no kudos to me. This was put up today ONLY BECAUSE of the release of an artist's impression by Overdrive. Else it would've stayed on my hard drive.

@Steeroid could I put up a slightly cleaned up image of the one that's posted?

Quote:

Originally Posted by suren181 (Post 476916)
@Steeroid could I put up a slightly cleaned up image of the one that's posted?

Feel free. I'm no photoshopper!

Thanks @steeroid for the pix and the permission....

Am truly glad that this did not turn out as something like a golf cart as in the 1L car that a company in Pakistan doles out

P.s: Do not have Photoshop on my system :-(

Steerioid, bravo Man, great job man. how did you manage to take this photo????

Quote:

Originally Posted by tushky (Post 476924)
Steerioid, bravo Man, great job man. how could you managed to take this photo????

I seriously was of the impression that you would enquire as to where this photo was taken. Knowing your hunting skills for new vehicles and the numerous scoops from your end.

Steeroid.. Cool. Looks like a smaller Matiz to me . Anyways. It is a very very good find. Cheers. Looks like we are not far from the day this car is going to be launched