Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2022, 18:07   #16
BHPian

Re: 2023 Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS facelift spied in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorhead23 View Post
To me this appears to be incorrect, since hyundai dispatched almost 8K i10 nios in Nov'22 and everything can't be from stock.

Moreover, as per my source they are still producing the current gen i10 nios and Face-lift is likely to be produced as Jan23 model only with launch happening next month.
As per your sources is there a possibility of Hyundai continuing to make the current version of i10 nios for the first few months of 2023? I am eagerly waiting for the facelift and hope its launch is not delayed.
Old 21st December 2022, 20:53   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valueseeker View Post
As per your sources is there a possibility of Hyundai continuing to make the current version of i10 nios for the first few months of 2023? .
They can produce anyway, but in my opinion it is highly unlikely. Learning from BS4 - BS6 transition, all manufacturers would like to minimize their risk by producing the regulation compliant cars as early as possible in order to liquidate the entire supply chain [ 100% retails ] before deadline.
Having said that, in my opinion your wait shouldn't be more than a month, you may try to book the current i10 Nios and later convert it to the Face-lift one to jump the queue.
Motorhead23 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th December 2022, 23:04   #18

Quote:
They can produce anyway, but in my opinion it is highly unlikely. Learning from BS4 - BS6 transition, all manufacturers would like to minimize their risk by producing the regulation compliant cars as early as possible in order to liquidate the entire supply chain [ 100% retails ] before deadline.
Having said that, in my opinion your wait shouldn't be more than a month, you may try to book the current i10 Nios and later convert it to the Face-lift one to jump the queue.
Can you kindly ask your source whether the facelift will come with the turbo petrol engine or not?
Old 31st December 2022, 08:17   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanmay8488 View Post
Can you kindly ask your source whether the facelift will come with the turbo petrol engine or not?
Turbo petrol is discontinued from Nios/Aura with the last batch already produced and dispatched to dealers. If you are looking for one, check for dealers having in stock only, any dealer saying they will place an order to Hyundai will be a false commitment unless they transfer internally from another dealer.
Old 31st December 2022, 13:20   #20

Quote:
Turbo petrol is discontinued from Nios/Aura with the last batch already produced and dispatched to dealers. If you are looking for one, check for dealers having in stock only, any dealer saying they will place an order to Hyundai will be a false commitment unless they transfer internally from another dealer.
I checked with them looks like I will have to settle for an i20 imt Sportz. I was really looking forward to the facelift thinking that Hyundai would retain the turbo petrol engine in the Nios/Aura. What a shame! as these two were the only ones offered with a manual gearbox. I have heard the imt is very notchy
Old 2nd January 2023, 09:54   #21
BHPian

Quote:
I checked with them looks like I will have to settle for an i20 imt Sportz.
I hope you are referring to i20 N Line N6 [Equivalent to Sportz iMT] because Hyundai stopped producing Turbo iMT in i20 long back and served any iMT customer through N Line only.
Old 3rd January 2023, 23:28   #22

Quote:
I hope you are referring to i20 N Line N6 [Equivalent to Sportz iMT] because Hyundai stopped producing Turbo iMT in i20 long back and served any iMT customer through N Line only.
What? Hyundai has listed the Nios Sportz Turbo as well as i20 Sportz Turbo imt and Asta Turbo imt on its website under Click to Buy. I called up several dealers and they said that the production for the Nios Turbo is quite limited and they only make it by order, also as far as I know only the Signature dealers can sell the N Line models and regarding the imt variants the dealers said that there is a waiting of six months. I am pretty sure you're correct but Hyundai should stop its dealers from misleading its customers as this is getting very confusing for me now. Also is there any update on the launch timeline of the Nios facelift?
Old 4th January 2023, 10:37   #23
BHPian

Quote:
What? Hyundai has listed the Nios Sportz Turbo as well as i20 Sportz Turbo imt and Asta Turbo imt on its website under Click to Buy. I called up several dealers and they said that the production for the Nios Turbo is quite limited and they only make it by order, also as far as I know only the Signature dealers can sell the N Line models and regarding the imt variants the dealers said that there is a waiting of six months. I am pretty sure you're correct but Hyundai should stop its dealers from misleading its customers as this is getting very confusing for me now. Also is there any update on the launch timeline of the Nios facelift?
Honestly, website listing is more to do with generating enquiries, you should try proceeding with Click To Buy and see the results. Nios Turbo had limited buyers in the market so after initial launch it was always made-to-order only or dealers somehow tried to influence the customer choice.
For N Line yes only signature dealers are eligible to sell, but I think Hyundai Signature Dealers is also pretty wide and you shouldn't have much waiting for N Line iMT. And, dealers quoting 6 months for i20 iMT is again a way to influence the customer to reconsider his choice, as a potential i20 customer wouldn't wait that much, ask them to show the waiting period in writing from Hyundai.
Nios Facelift as I mentioned earlier should be launched this month . Its already in production and should start arriving at dealers soon.
Old 6th January 2023, 12:53   #24
BHPian

I spoke to a dealer today and the bookings for the facelift are now open. He is saying vehicle delivery will start in February.

He also said there will be no discount offers. I need vehicle delivery latest by April. Should I book now or wait for the launch? Is there lot of waiting time to be expected for this vehicle?
Old 6th January 2023, 17:04   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valueseeker View Post
I spoke to a dealer today and the bookings for the facelift are now open. He is saying vehicle delivery will start in February.

He also said there will be no discount offers. I need vehicle delivery latest by April. Should I book now or wait for the launch? Is there lot of waiting time to be expected for this vehicle?
If you are already certain about the Variant - Color then you should book the car. Frankly waiting time shouldn't be very high for a mass model like Nios with less complex powertrain. But it is always better to book in advance if you have a deadline on delivery. Also new launches usually don't see discounts in initial months.
I hear the launch is around 3rd week and by then major dealers will already receive the first batch of display cars at least.
Old 6th January 2023, 17:20   #26
BHPian

Quote:
If you are already certain about the Variant - Color then you should book the car. Frankly waiting time shouldn't be very high for a mass model like Nios with less complex powertrain. But it is always better to book in advance if you have a deadline on delivery. Also new launches usually don't see discounts in initial months.
I hear the launch is around 3rd week and by then major dealers will already receive the first batch of display cars at least.
Thanks for your inputs. I think I will wait for the launch. I am not certain yet about the color and variant.

Also as you said I doubt there to be much of a waiting time considering it is a mass model and also just a facelift.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks