Team-BHP - Spied - New C-Class
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Spied - New C-Class (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/26641-spied-new-c-class.html)

spied New C class in Pune.
now this image is watermarked. but still learning how to watermark.
so couldnt add tbhp.com. next time i will try again

Shot with W700i at 2007-07-21

Wow tushky. great spying job. Personally i love the new look merc has adopted, a la BMW, all their cars will have shades of its larger cars. This looks like 'Honey I shrunk the S class"

good job tushky. Liked the rear. hope front is equally good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 507481)
Wow tushky. great spying job. Personally i love the new look merc has adopted, a la BMW, all their cars will have shades of its larger cars. This looks like 'Honey I shrunk the S class"

But what about the trademark Mercedes C pillar!! Its almost gone, from some angles the c-pillar it looks BMW even Lexus. Which isn't good for a Merc lover, they even have a mini kink on the rear glass (God!!)

Did you see the front, was it the "sports" grille with the star inside it, or was it the usual grille with star on the hood?

Great catch Tushky. Thanks for sharing here.

We knew the New C would definitely come here soon and Merc is not going to disappoint us this time too.

BTW, is Autocar india going to give you another subscription for this? ;)

Man the new C-class is cooooool..... specially in the AMG kit....hey the pic is clicked in a nice angle, the car looks amazing...

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1100D (Post 507501)
But what about the trademark Mercedes C pillar!! Its almost gone, from some angles the c-pillar it looks BMW even Lexus. Which isn't good for a Merc lover, they even have a mini kink on the rear glass (God!!)
Did you see the front, was it the "sports" grille with the star inside it, or was it the usual grille with star on the hood?

A lot of merc loyalists may not agree but I think the Merc has finally succumbed to the BMW and has copied it. First the I drive then the looks...Just my opinion guys dont start a debate on this now!!;) The new mercs looks very Bangle influenced

good job Tushky...and good watermark too :)
C- class looking amazing....

So I guess that means the new C isnt tht far away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 507522)
Just my opinion guys dont start a debate on this now!!;) The new mercs looks very Bangle influenced

Oh you are very right, no debates on this. But do you like it that way? Look at your collection and then look at this, what do you say? Maybe the old ones were quite bland by modern standards but people who knew these cars, knew what they were.

Finally BMWs have influenced the mercs to look much better, honestly i like these lines better than the previous mercs, the car looks so much more modern.

Great job, as always Tushar!
BTW, is it only me, or does that stubby boot really giving it an appearance of being very dimunitive?

@Tushar : was it a diesel?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajo (Post 507634)
@Tushar : was it a diesel?

yes it was diesel. a bit noisy..

Now that they have lost their previous selling points, why not attract the customers with looks, quite right.

Great find tushky!! did u get to see the front?? was it the sports grille??