Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th October 2023, 15:46   #31
BHPian

re: Transferring an NCR-registered Volvo XC60 diesel to another state. EDIT: Sold to used car dealer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
Do update us if you eventually manage to get the NoC. You anyway are in for a huge expensive relative to the age of the car and its dismal resale value.
Thank you. I will update here, trying to reach out to some agents that I could find on Google.

If someone has any references of RTO agents who can assist, that would be very helpful!
Hulk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th October 2023, 15:51   #32
Senior - BHPian

re: Transferring an NCR-registered Volvo XC60 diesel to another state. EDIT: Sold to used car dealer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
Thank you. I will update here, trying to reach out to some agents that I could find on Google.

If someone has any references of RTO agents who can assist, that would be very helpful!
In Bangalore, I know good RTO agents who have done 10s of work for me and my friends, including the 7-8 reregistration process. If you are successful in getting a NoC (that also means you would have got a duplicate RC, and canceled Hypothecation etc, else you wouldn't be issued a NoC) contact me. I will hook you up with my good trusted RTO agent who will do the rest of the process.
funkykar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th October 2023, 15:59   #33
Senior - BHPian

Re: Transferring an NCR-registered Volvo XC60 diesel to another state. EDIT: Sold to used car dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post
Pity these premium cars after 8 to 9 years go for a song. The song bit I can swallow but loosing this marvelous gem of a car which I maintained lovingly is agonizing.
You may not see the fruits of that labour but someone out there is going to thank their lucky stars and say, "Damn, the previous owner took good care of this car. He/she must have been a real enthusiast".
McLaren Rulez is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th October 2023, 17:02   #34
BHPian

Re: Transferring an NCR-registered Volvo XC60 diesel to another state. EDIT: Sold to used car dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post
to my trusted secondhand car dealer, one Motorman.
A simple Google search brought up two Motormans in Delhi NCR

One is in Subhash Nagar (near Pacific mall) east Delhi, the other being in Gurugram.

Just asking because reliable used car dealers are hard to find.
Haze is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th October 2023, 18:30   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post
A simple Google search brought up two Motormans in Delhi NCR

One is in Subhash Nagar (near Pacific mall) east Delhi, the other being in Gurugram.

Just asking because reliable used car dealers are hard to find.
I deal with the one in Gurgaon. I think the Delhi branch is a part of the Gurgaon outfit
V.Narayan is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks