Team-BHP - Which Indian Supercar would you choose?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Which Indian Supercar would you choose? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2733-indian-supercar-would-you-choose.html)

Hi guys,
Now that these cars have almost been finalised for the Indian market and their pricing not far away from each other (give or take more than a couple of lakhs) which one would you choose if you had to choose one out of them. The price difference is almost 10 lakhs for 2 extra cylinders.

The Gallardo may be the ideal choice here. Good looks, good handling, good power. I don't like the 360 much.
But, in the end, on our roads I'll need a rather comforable car that rides well. So, I'll probably plump for the Bentley - huge engine, overwhelming opulence, terrifying torque, rock-solid breeding, mad dogs, Englishmen, etc.

I too feel that the Gallardo would be the ideal choice. But I would choose the Continental GT over both these cars cos of the extra cylinders and the extra bhp. Not to forget the extra seats it offers in the rear.

Gallardo it is ! It looks sensational...Continental GT looks bulbuous in comparison & as JC said it weighs little more than your house

guys,

ever since i have seen a lambo ( photo off course) i have been drooling...about it and day dreaming too..

for me the gallardo......i wont xchange it even if im offered a fully loaded airplane aka Air Force One or even a fully done up yatch!!!

gallarddo for me please ...anyone bother sponsoring it for me ??

Bentley continental.....umm.not my style

Gallardo... great car...but i just dont like the looks...its like a baby murci done a bit wrong. Ive seen it in person several times and it just doesnt do it with me...

So by default...im left with the 360....i dont really like the looks.... would have more than happily settled for the F430 if it was an option!...but anyway...360 it is.

cya
R

bently....!!!!

atleast when i am 60 and take out the bently , poeple wouldnt think of it as absurd!

if i were in a ferrari, all the young guys would be like" look at the grandpa driving the ferrari!""

What....no Porsche Turbo??

Ok then, I'll take the Lambo! Screw ground clearance and 2 extra seats....I'll take a taxi when I need extra seats!

Rt

Lambo for me. It's the perfect package among these cars. It's light, quick and a great handler.

Regards...
Shan2nu

Would love to have a Lambo, but, considering the Indian road conditions i choose the Continental GT.

Seriously though, do you really think that a person considering buying a 360 or a Lambo would really have the Bentley in his mind as well. I doubt it. They are completely different beasts even though their power and performance figures might be close, the Bentley cannot come close to either the Ferrari or the Lambo as far as driver appeal goes.

Well...on with the poll now!

Rt

A black Gallardo would look cool.
I think the Gallardo looks way better than the Modena.
And according to the figures given above it is the fastest tooo.

The Continental GT.........hmmmmmm. (a very close 2nd)

Since I'm buying in dream, I'll have all 3 of them :)

Has to be the Conti....those seductive looks, brilliant interiors and what an engine....the ultimate Grand Tourer!

My pick would be Bentley COntinental GT. Its rocking and you cant drive around in a ferrari with these bad roads but in a Bentley you get luxury. I would love a Ferrari though but not the 360.