Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2024, 11:02   #46
BHPian

Re: BH-Registration Scams in India | How companies are offering BH-Plates for a fee

While we're trying to decide the right nomenclature for this case - be it legal loophole, scam or scam scam, we should also talk about the scam that some of the state governments are doing by not rolling out BH registration within the respective states.

I won't even get into the arguments that KA govt. counsel has given in the KA high court. What KA govt. is trying to do is nothing more than a legal loophole - slowing down the case, and delaying it by several years just to ensure that they can milk as much money from the common man as possible. It is highly unethical, and you expect better from a state govt. And this is not political at all - we saw both the major parties ruling this state over last 3 years and both of them have been fighting against it. A fellow gentleman, who also happens to be in this forum has been fighting against this stand by the KA govt. for over a year and half now, but there's only so much one can do when you're fighting against the state machinery which has infinite time and money. I'll stop my rant now, lest I go too much off-topic.

PS: I am 100% against this shady act by the owner of the above company, and don't support it in any form.
texens is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th March 2024, 20:21   #47
BHPian

Re: BH-Registration Scams in India | How companies are offering BH-Plates for a fee

Hold on. I think we're getting ahead of ourselves by discussing whether the stated scheme is legal or not.

I think the point of scam is when the victim pays the initial ₹99k for that training course, after which the scamster can simply disappear. Because the ₹99k training and refund via salary seems like a nonsense procedure.

(Are there companies which require employees to pay for training?! (If there are, well apparently I've been living under a rock, but I digress)).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks