Team-BHP - Weird Observation
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Weird Observation (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2839-weird-observation.html)

Hi guys,
u may find this post a bit weird & hence the title, but has any noticed Accent Viva's tail lamp ?? i was behind one today & noticed that the tail lamps assembly had regular non Clear lens brake lights but had clear lens turn & reverse lamps.. I mean usually either the complete assemply is clear lens or not, this is the 1st time i saw a tail lamp assembly with partial clear lens..

Has anybody else noticed something similar in other cars ??

Techno

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Has anybody else noticed something similar in other cars ??

Yup, quite a few cars have the same set up of clear lens reverse and indicators with regular brake lights.

The Octavia is one that somes to mind immidiately. The New indica i think has the same. Maybe a few others to though I can't put a finger on them!

Rt

hmm not sure abt the Octavia but the new indica has complete clear lens assembly for tail lamp

the tail lamp of the Viva is the from the Hyundai Accent world car!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Oct. 08 2004,17:17)]the tail lamp of the Viva is the from the Hyundai Accent world car!

but i somehow think the tail lamps on the indian spec accent look better.

I actually prefer the old Accent's tail lamps to the new ones.
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]The New indica i think has the same

I think new Indica has clear tail lamps..brake light included.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (rjkulkarni @ Oct. 08 2004,18:08)]I think new Indica has clear tail lamps..brake light included.

it does.

HEY!!! *******I have Scanned a pic of the Viva from a Magzine!!! If I am not mistaken the Side Indicators and Reverse Lights arent Clear Lens!!*****
Pic

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Oct. 10 2004,21:44)]HEY!!! *******I have Scanned a pic of the Viva from a Magzine!!! If I am not mistaken the Side Indicators and Reverse Lights arent *Clear lens!!*****
Pic

Clear lens actually means where u are supposed to see the bulbs!! Atleast in the pic i don't see any bulb!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (shravan316 @ Oct. 10 2004,22:15)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Oct. 10 2004,21:44)]HEY!!! *******I have Scanned a pic of the Viva from a Magzine!!! If I am not mistaken the Side Indicators and Reverse Lights arent *Clear lens!!*****
Pic

Clear lens actually means where u are supposed to see the bulbs!! Atleast in the pic i don't see any bulb!

yeah from the pic they dnt look clear lens. i'l check it up next time i see a viva.

i hv checked it in 2 Viva's & am very sure abt it.. may be the 1st batch didn't had clear lens turn & reverse indicators.. but yeah in the pic it doesn't seem to hv clear lens

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Technocrat @ Oct. 11 2004,12:39)]may be the 1st batch didn't had clear lens turn & reverse indicators..

Well dude.. this is a Accent Viva Crdi in the pic.. wasnt this launched after the Petrol version.. long time after it??

hmm then donno but i definetly saw a clear lens turn indicator & reverse lamp on those Vivas.. y is nobody believin me hmm gotta take sum pic nxt time but i dont hv cam.. okie will ask a fren to do so..

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Technocrat @ Oct. 11 2004,16:48)]. y is nobody believin me

Hey.. dude..its not abt believing.. its just that atleast I havent seen even one of these.!!