Team-BHP - Pics: Car and Bike Expo
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Pics: Car and Bike Expo (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/30875-pics-car-bike-expo-2.html)

I haven't posted the pictures of Civics or Camrys or the like, since they'd be stock and boring.

Other than that, Team-BHP now has every last vehicle in the expo covered.
To Team-BHP! Cheers!

Hey nice pics dude
that yellow jeep with recaro seat is familiar to me,karlooos is that the same one belongs to the guy in KP??

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocksterraghu (Post 616052)

Cant seem to recognise the bike on the left although the cylinder head looks like a Shogun.

These guys didnt have the decency to put up my creation which I was forced to part ways with, and is now rotting in some lab at NIE. YOU SUCK, NIE!! :mad:

These pictures were taken outside the very building that this car show was held at. This was shot in 2004. We spent four months designing and building this thing from the ground up, and no one has the decency or the interest in showcasing their seniors' work. Sagar man, if you are seeing this, you guys owe me one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by payam (Post 616127)
Hey nice pics dude
that yellow jeep with recaro seat is familiar to me,karlooos is that the same one belongs to the guy in KP??

Looks very similar, and that one also had a Mysore registration, though im not sure if it is indeed the same Jeep. I also remember the Pune Jeep having a tall vertical exhaust pipe or filter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ananthkamath (Post 616206)
These guys didnt have the decency to put up my creation which I was forced to part ways with, and is now rotting in some lab at NIE. YOU SUCK, NIE!!

These pictures were taken outside the very building that this car show was held at. This was shot in 2004. We spent four months designing and building this thing from the ground up, and no one has the decency or the interest in showcasing their seniors' work. Sagar man, if you are seeing this, you guys owe me one.

BTW, I dont mean disrespect to anyone, but what is the whole point of this car "show"? To advertise local businesses like YESGEOR, Rajesh and that slimy rat Tanveer?

That is a sad story.

Ananth, I have never studied in NIE, so I hardly know who you're talking about. But I think your vehicle has been put on show there. You can check the last post with pictures of two-wheelers. Correct me if I am wrong.

I don't know what is the "whole point", but I am very happy to attend any show that has to do even a little with automobiles. :)

EDIT: Is this what you were talking about?:

:)

Excellent coverage Rockster. Thanks for sharing. The honda city body kit looks very nice.

great job done Rockster. liked the classics but was wondering why they are in such bad shape. some real hard work gone into creating some nice vehicles by the students.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocksterraghu (Post 616237)
I don't know what is the "whole point", but I am very happy to attend any show that has to do even a little with automobiles. :)

EDIT: Is this what you were talking about?:

Thanks man, I guess I was wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mpower (Post 616183)
Cant seem to recognise the bike on the left although the cylinder head looks like a Shogun.

Thats a Honda MB80.

It's a two stroke. (this is just to make sure the message is long enough to post).

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA (Post 616387)
Excellent coverage Rockster. Thanks for sharing. The honda city body kit looks very nice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 616521)
great job done Rockster. liked the classics but was wondering why they are in such bad shape. some real hard work gone into creating some nice vehicles by the students.

Thanks Speedy and Busa. It is always fun to share pictures on Team-BHP. :)

Speedy, the classics are in a very bad shape. In fact, I felt so bad for them that I looked at the charts mentioning the owners and tried to get in touch with them. Unfortunately, things don't always work the way you want to, do they? :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ananthkamath (Post 616680)
Thanks man, I guess I was wrong.

Chill!

Superb pics,raghu!I loved the Javas & the Jeeps..not to mention the vintage cars!

Superb pics there Raghu. I loved the jeeps and the bikes. The old fiat 2 door looks so cute. I also liked the black fiat but alloys dont go with it. I wish i was there but your pics make up for it. thnx.

quite suprised i found my bike (roadking ka-12 e 1883) here in one of the snaps. the ike was before restoration with previous owner.

attached are some snaps after restoration

snaps attached previously missed out