Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2008, 13:16   #31
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

looks like amby meet porsche meet reva . .. .this is HORRENDOUS man. . . acutally its kinda funny and ugly
Old 1st February 2008, 13:36   #32
Senior - BHPian

hey thats a sure comouflage for the open reva.the first pics seems as if its trying to balance the roof on it.anyways good for maini to come out with this idea.saves a lot of weight and in return more range between charges.for the fat rubber the weight lost would compensate for the range between charges lost due to more friction.

ram
Old 1st February 2008, 14:19   #33
BHPian

Looks like they've some's tried badly to mod the car.
Old 1st February 2008, 17:55   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSrik View Post
Hey all,

Was lucky to get this snap (though a bit blurry) of some new variant of reva being tested out. This is perhaps the most horrendous design possible of the reva - that of the original reva at the back, froggy lamps possibly at the front and hold your breath - amby styled roof !!

I am wondering what sort of variant this is and when Maini is planning to get it out, also wondering if this seems like a four seater. now that they have achieved 80-100km range with reva-i, dunno how much this will go.

Srik
The back makes it look like an alien/zombie; the red # plate with white numbers looks like it's open mouth with broken teeth.

Last edited by Jayabusa : 1st February 2008 at 17:57.
Old 2nd February 2008, 10:32   #35
Senior - BHPian

More

Yes it was a really exclusive snap, but can someone have further details?
I have still not found any mention about it in any of the two leading automotive magazines.

Would really look forward to this as the effect of global warming is upon us. A new green car!
Old 2nd February 2008, 17:29   #36
BANNED

its an open Reva it seems, today i saw chetan maini driving an open reva in cnbc business channel on budget talk. so..the amby top is just to cover..the actual vehicle wud be open reva. though the clip was quite sometime in cnbc channel, it was looking good than the closed one.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks