Team-BHP - Should I go for extended warranty?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Should I go for extended warranty? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/3384-should-i-go-extended-warranty.html)

I recentely bought a Palio 1.2 NV. Fiat is offering extended warranty of 2 years at 5.5K. Should I go for it? I am really confused. Some friends are saying that it's a waste of money. Any suggestions?

Extended warranty is never waste of money, though it brings you peace of mind. If you are planning to keep the car for more than 2yrs. Just buy it.

To put it short : Its worth every penny.

Just another note of advice - The last I heard, Fiat was not offering any extended warranties. Please check whether its a dealer warranty or a Fiat warranty.

GTO

dont even think twice just go for it

really really worth it .
try to get a 2 year extended warranty and not 1
have it in my palio .

go go go .
u shud not be thinking about it at all.its worth every paisa.

its just worth it pal but u better check all there conditions

worth it but how do you know that after 2 years the company is going to exist. As one wisely said in an auto magazine, that the product will last longer than the company.. Worth a thought isnt it?

For just 5.5K you get 2 years of peaceful nights....so the answer is obvious.

hey z
that was autocarindia and hormazd right .
i dont think fiat is going to quit with what theyve been planning .
not for the next three years atleast .

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
hey z
that was autocarindia and hormazd right .
i dont think fiat is going to quit with what theyve been planning .
not for the next three years atleast .

nowadays hormarzd has become a pain.if anyone has seen the CNBC Speed Auto Show ,i am sure u will agree.that program really sukkkkkkkksss.
and taking abt the product outliving the company it can happen to anyone ,leave alone Fiat..if u start thinking in this way then no one wud buy anything at all.
some people really sukkk and wat do u say abt those peoplewho dont seem to have their own thinking and blindly accept wat others say .
if u really luv ur car and care for it.i am sure that no one wud ever go for something with his hard earned money if he has some doubts abt it.
u have got a superbb car and go for the extended warranty.thats it :mad:

I agree Lambo and Satya. Talked with few Fiat folks and they say they are planing Euro III upgrade for Petra in 3 months and Albea may come in another year and half. But again, that can be just a sales pitch and one has to filter it out.

hey RX then are you waiting ...
and sutya dude give me one good reason not to buy the extended warranty .
come on
if i blindly followed what others said i must have some reason and so far ive not found a good reason not to buy the extended warranty

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
hey RX then are you waiting ...
and sutya dude give me one good reason not to buy the extended warranty .
come on
if i blindly followed what others said i must have some reason and so far ive not found a good reason not to buy the extended warranty

dear lambo bhai,
wat i meant to say aws that who cares to wat ACI says.he has to say something to fill the pages everymonth.
i am for taking the Ext.warranty

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO
To put it short : Its worth every penny.

Just another note of advice - The last I heard, Fiat was not offering any extended warranties. Please check whether its a dealer warranty or a Fiat warranty.

GTO

atleast the Fiat people have not said so on the petra yet..no extended warranty as of date..