Team-BHP - The AutoExpo '08 random pics thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   The AutoExpo '08 random pics thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/34158-autoexpo-08-random-pics-thread.html)

Post all your random pictures/albums here. ;)

lol DCite, why beat around the bush ?! guys, please post all the chicks, models pics here. :D

i20 Avante,sold as elantra in US

New Honda Accord

Scorpio hybrid,note the rear number plate and stepney job

Indica,looks real good

Indica Interiors

Xenon meters,note the 3000rpm redline

M3

New A4

Hey fellas. Here is a link to my album with a few of the pics from the Auto Expo 2008. In all I give it 9 on 10 to the EXPO and 10 on 10 to TATA for its fabulous exhibits and display. Its strictly my personal score I have given based on my observations and priorities that I rate them on.

Picasa Web Albums - Tinnie - AUTOEXPO

Ciao and Have fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIP (Post 685231)
lol DCite, why beat around the bush ?! guys, please post all the chicks, models pics here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCEite (Post 685141)
Post all your random pictures/albums here. ;)

Good point. As BUSA said,the Linea looked pretty good.. It did get a lot of attention. :D

A-star tail lights are devilish and it seems unique and great pics guys ..keep going.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinnieboy (Post 685835)
Hey fellas. Here is a link to my album with a few of the pics from the Auto Expo 2008. In all I give it 9 on 10 to the EXPO and 10 on 10 to TATA for its fabulous exhibits and display. Its strictly my personal score I have given based on my observations and priorities that I rate them on.

Ciao and Have fun.

Aah the first pictures of the DC S. Thanks a lot Tinnie.

i know now tata can also make good looking cars than DC lol. what a change tata has done for 2008 wicked

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinnieboy (Post 685835)

Ciao and Have fun.

thanks tinnie!

was looking for chevvy captiva and i love the mahindra axe!

The scorpio Hybrid's tailgate mounted spare wheel must be to account for the usual spare wheel space being taken up by the hybrid system. However the tail looks macho with the spare mounted that way.

What car is in skoda stall?Is that combi?

Thats the Skoda Scout i think...

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247 (Post 686120)
Thats the Skoda Scout i think...

Yup, its the Scout.. 4x4 ain't it? Only if they launch it here...:deadhorse

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuvd (Post 686125)
Yup, its the Scout.. 4x4 ain't it? Only if they launch it here...:deadhorse

Looks more proportionate than the Octavia Combi.