Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2008, 10:57   #16
tez
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitverma View Post
Word from Fiat rep, Fiat Palio 1.3 MJD (Base Diesel): 4.7-4.8L ex-showroom, New Delhi. This is the final blow to the Palio. at that price, no one will even think abt the Palio over Swift.

Also, the Tata Indica MJD is coming in Q4, 2008. So 6 months for the Fiat guys to do something....anything!
why why on earth had FIAT to come up with such a pricing. As a tbhpian had said, FIAT has given up on Palio and they are concentrating on Linea and GP.
Old 16th January 2008, 12:44   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tez View Post
why why on earth had FIAT to come up with such a pricing. As a tbhpian had said, FIAT has given up on Palio and they are concentrating on Linea and GP.
Don't worry, this pricing could be just for the sake of an answer to the customer query. Infact this is the same price they have told to me during my discussion with them, but I assume no manufacturer would disclose the real prices till the launch date considering the competition.
Old 16th January 2008, 16:07   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tez View Post
They could equip the model with better and more features then the Swift. Let's wait and see. For example, the Swift VDi doesn't come with rear wash wipe which according to me is taking cost cutting a too too far.

Or they may tune it for better fuel efficiency as they know by now what mileage the Swift gives
Old 21st January 2008, 20:07   #19
BHPian

Hi all,

I just hope FIAT get's the Palio MJD pricing right and loads its will all goodies and makes it similar like the 1.6 sport version

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks