Team-BHP - Sumo Grande Official Website????
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Sumo Grande Official Website???? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/34697-sumo-grande-official-website-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by shatrughna (Post 731593)
I have a hunch that Safari range also is likely to undergo scalpel for aesthetics ( definitrely more than the current radically designed spare wheel cover!). Anyone has any news about the new variants of Safari. Till then Grande is Winner.

There is no new variants coming in for Safari and the new variant was released just 2-3months back.

Please sit in the Safari, Sumo and Scorpio and tell me which is the best in all the seats

The King is Safari

Hi All.

Had a glimpse of the Sumo Grande at BU Bhandari service station on Saturday. I was not very impressed with the overall design. Found it to be too rounded and bulky. The fit and finish did look better as compared to Tata standards.

looks are subjective. Moreover this is targetted at the section who wish to have a big vehicle like SUV but do not use the 4X4 option. Also the 4X2 is costlier in these SUVs. i wish they had removed the sumo tag.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pradkumar (Post 731579)
The website is still under construction (New Domain). I found a chink in the armour Home :-)

Pradeep

Its available now. Home :)

Here is the all new sumo's website-- Home

- Vaibhav raj

The pictures on the Website are actually taken from very funny angles.

THe site looks GREAT!!!!

yup, the site looks really really slick. like the music playing on the site as well.

the black grande will get people to really turn heads - everything else is just a little bit to kitsch!!!

ot here - any suggestions on how to keep a black paint job looking as good as new for as long as humanly possible. love the colour but petrified of having to slog over maintaining it...

any ideas anyone - apart from the usual elbow grease, which i use constantly?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bIte tHe bulLet (Post 735827)
yup, the site looks really really slick. like the music playing on the site as well.

ot here - any suggestions on how to keep a black paint job looking as good as new for as long as humanly possible. love the colour but petrified of having to slog over maintaining it...

any ideas anyone - apart from the usual elbow grease, which i use constantly?

I have 2003 black Indica V2 and I had gone for 3M paint protection ( cost me 3.6K then) and they had given three free services after interval of 6 months each. After that , it is usual waxing and cleaning. No use of soap water. The paint work still looks great and shines well. You may try this.

I checked out the grande,over all the car is good upto my expecations what lacks is the interior quality which is very much plasticky and the typical tata diesel engine noise,but some good colors are out the one i saw was a orange.