Team-BHP - TATA Officially Unveils their launches for 2008
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   TATA Officially Unveils their launches for 2008 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/34971-tata-officially-unveils-their-launches-2008-a.html)

Already Unveiled

For the Year 2008

Source

Nice pics. We all knew that tata will take 2008 by storm. They will have their cars in all the segments and for every price.

These are apart from Fiat launches this year.

But only thing which bothers the customers is their pathetic A** which they need to improve tremendously in order to accomodate these launches including Fiat's.

Waw! the New Indica in this pic looks awesome.
@Dadu, do u have a bigger picture?

hey any new regarding launch dates of the xenon?

No this is what TATA has released.

Quote:

Originally Posted by safari_lover (Post 707735)
Waw! the New Indica in this pic looks awesome.
@Dadu, do u have a bigger picture?

No, wait and watch, rest is speculation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinar (Post 707745)

The new Indica looks really cool.

i am waiting for sumo grande and the new indica.i hope the quality also goes up.all my selling days i had always felt people are not reluctant to pay more for quality then why the hell are the tatas not improving on that quarter.now i feel they are known for poor quality.hope the new cars have better build and quality.

ram

Hey Dadu, Club all these along with the Fiat Launches this year and you really will have a handfull. :)

The new indica seems to have a CRVish looks on the sides.
neverthless it looks great.
hope the fit and finish goes up.

Indica looks pretty wide too...

Quote:

Originally Posted by snaronikar (Post 707842)
Hey Dadu, Club all these along with the Fiat Launches this year and you really will have a handfull. :)

lol:
but even the TATA `s launches looks good,

Any idea when the xenon is expected?

Wowie! thats one awesome line up...

saw the indigo CS today in pune...is it launched already?? or could it be a test vehicle coz' it has no wrappings around it....neither those red test car number plates actually it had no number plates but the fact of the matter is it looked sooo much better!! and good too...

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidzter (Post 707986)
Wowie! thats one awesome line up...

saw the indigo CS today in pune...is it launched already?? or could it be a test vehicle coz' it has no wrappings around it....neither those red test car number plates actually it had no number plates but the fact of the matter is it looked sooo much better!! and good too...

Please read the title of the thread, its already launched.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram_d (Post 707960)
Any idea when the xenon is expected?

Quote:

Around September 2008