Team-BHP - Next gen SX4 sedan!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Next gen SX4 sedan! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/35674-next-gen-sx4-sedan.html)

Comments welcome!

Nice. The rear looks much better integrated to the rest of the car.
Good Job!

thats probably an early sketch of the present gen.

I hope the engine too will be muscular to match with the appearance. Looks like some one's imaginative sketch.

I guess that this is the same as the recent version which has been release and i think maruti is not going to change the design for another 2years atleast

Whats with the "early" sketches? The real cars rarely seem to match them in the flesh :) Real nice looking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gowda79 (Post 725873)
I guess that this is the same as the recent version which has been release and i think maruti is not going to change the design for another 2years atleast

2 years???? Not for the next 4 years, the SX4 has been recently launched worldwide.

The rear looks Linea-ish.

Any Proof or info/ Source ??? Yea it does look a little like Linea.
If they improve the quality of interior trims MSIL can surely compete
with the Honda City.

This sketch looks balanced and proportional but not too modern. I would expect something more futuristic for a new design in sketch phase, like the new Honda city sketch posted here recently. Both SZ4 and Fiesta etc look narrow to me. That makes them appear imbalanced.

Linea is supposed to be as wide as Civic and while some pics make it look that way the videos on youtube make them look narrow, not as narrow as SX4 or Fiesta but narrow and somewhat imbalanced design wise. Civic looks the most balanced in terms on length and width to me. That's a really well designed car, cheers to Honda for that.

NEW GEN?? But why so soon..??:eek: Even i too dont beleive that Maruthi be upgrading SX4 atleast for the next two years.agree:
But if they are going with this new design, i personally think that its a waste. There is nothin of a STUFF that makes it new and outstanding.:Frustrati

The rear looks cool! I always like the number plate to be on the bumper rather than on the boot lid. This way, the design looks neat. Else, looks like the number plate is the centre of attraction!

the rear looks better than the one we have now,but not sure this is the next gen sx4,damn sure there wont be an upgradation for the next 4 yrs for sure.and why should they start to worry even before the existing one is launched.any supporting evidence regarding the origin of the information.

ram

Looks like a false alarm guys!

The image has been taken from Suzuki Australia's website. It is shown in the current SX4's gallery, so it must be an early design sketch.
Link: Suzuki Australia | SX4 Sedan | Gallery

The rear looks very balanced and sharp. Love the tail lamp design. Still i can see the front quarter glass which i'm not a big fan of.

Still, ugly as usual.