Team-BHP - What is more important to you ?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   What is more important to you ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/3639-what-more-important-you-3.html)

0-100-0 for me always. A good car always gets it right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos
For me 0-100 is not important.
#If a saloon I will see the comfort, ride, looks and engine ( Refined or Not, Fuel Efficient or not).

very well said. i always look for cabin noise, handling, ability to eat potholes, FE, luxurious interior etc.

0-100 is last of my conerns (just hoping that it will not act like old diesel trikes :) , I don't see any of the modern cars disappointing me with the 0-100 numbers per my need).

A car that can do 0-100 quickly and cant do 100-0 in real quick time is crap...coz then u speed your way out of the world...so 100-0 is important...

but for you to count 100-0 you have to get to 100, so 0-100 is also important...

so 0-100-0 is important for me..

me not only is the accleration important but more important is the de-celeration/ braking as well.....

0-100-0 without any doubt. I love the adrenaline rush which takes me to 100, but I would surely love to stop my car as fast as I climb upto 100 kmph! I love the good braking on a Honda City V-tec!!![FONT=&quot][/FONT]

i never thought of 0-100-0.

At present my car responds to my accelartion and braking needs quite fine. I feel if u have all data of 0-100-0 it wont make much of a difference - it all depends on ur judgement. if that grey matter responds with a 1 sec delay then all 0-100-0 is only on paper the rest is history.

btw this 0-100-0 will be very different on wet / oil slick surfaces.

I would like to change my vote from 0-100-0 to 100-0

In india 100-0 will decide your life/death more often than in any other country.

In US you have deers cross the street, which can result in serious accident, but what is a deer in comparision to our Buffallos

well, for me too, the 0-100 is far more important! the 100-0 thing can be controlled once u get the hang of the car, and with some better rubbers!

for me 0-100-0 is more important, but in 100-0 I prefer mtrs in comparision with time

a true judgement can only be made on a 0-100-0 basis and as much as 0-100 being so important i think that 100-0 is equally imp although it is not often ppl take this in account

i love drag racing and all so...i would have to go with 0-100 kmph's!!! hell ya

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sri_009
for me 0-100-0 is more important, but in 100-0 I prefer mtrs in comparision with time

Well, isn't Mtrs proportional to time in the 100-0 case? i.e. the more time you take to stop from 100 to 0, the more distance you've covered.. lol:

0 - 100 is great , but it should always 100-0 should always supercede it coz in India traffice is a menace . If u are doing arounf 140 on highways we are still living just bcoz od Gods graze .In a land where more cows cross road than pedestrians ,we simply need a car that can handle as good as a Porsche and brake as well as Enzo FXX. Now acclerating like a veyron or remember the Y2K bike powered by a helicopter turbine motor with 2 gears ? , comes only after !

Came to know the importance of 0-100-0 recently. Till then it was 0-100 only

Deepu