Team-BHP - BMW May Join The Micro Car Fray
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   BMW May Join The Micro Car Fray (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/36864-bmw-may-join-micro-car-fray.html)

"Fresh off recent success in India, BMW has announced the possibility of releasing a new micro car there. Their new concept programme would likely explore a truly luxury version of the micro car class. BMW India President Peter Kronschnabl confirmed that the company has already completed a study on a potential new product launch, but would not say what the company has planned."

BMW May Join The Micro Car Fray

Moderators can move this if this has already been posted.Didnt see it on a quick scan.

YUCK, its so ugly. especially the signature grill below the bonnet. :(

That looks to be a Nano with BMW stickers. Photoshop work? And a micro car for 20L? Either this is a hoax or they r idiots.

Bravo TATAs. Now you guys made BMWs copy your style!

That looks Nano to me. Only the BMW 'touch' looks ugly.

looks like photo shop of TATA nano. The car seems to be the one displayed in auto expo this year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tez (Post 756659)
looks like photo shop of TATA nano. The car seems to be the one displayed in auto expo this year.

For sure, it's TATA Nano. I have the pciture of Nano with the same color taken in Auto Expo with me, less the BMW Grill. Damn , these PS guys

Quote:

that is indeed a terrible photoshop job of our very own tata nano.

bmw may or may not be in the run to produca a small car but i really hope it doesnt look like that.

OT: Did you guys see the Nano pictures on the worldcar website. The one which is displayed at Geneva? It's got a left ORVM, rear wiper, wider tyres and looks more pleasing to the eye!

I want one of this!

Quote:

Its definitely the Nano.

If you see the tires, the center of the rim still sports the Tata logo.

Guys - This a sarcastic picture. Most blogs do this. We should stop focusing on the picture and read into the news. Check out Autoblog's version of the same:

Do you really think they are shrinking the 6 series for Mini-me?

guys it is the NANO.
the grill is just photoshoped and that too a bad photoshop

Wheel hub caps have Tato logo :-)

YUCK! talk about horrible P.S jobs!!

Dear Mods,

Can we lock this thread. It does not make sense to keep it open. :Frustrati Probably when BMW starts contract manufacturing the NANO, they'll use their famous kidney grill. not for now!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by amtak (Post 757126)
Dear Mods,

Can we lock this thread. It does not make sense to keep it open. :Frustrati Probably when BMW starts contract manufacturing the NANO, they'll use their famous kidney grill. not for now!:)

Wow so many wise comments from the enthusiasts! For people who didn't get it - it's not about the picture (the photoshop was just meant to be funny). Read the article. Even BMW is thinking about a making a small car in India and that is the real news.