Team-BHP - Spotted Honda Jazz, Hybrid City & New Accord at Arya Honda Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Spotted Honda Jazz, Hybrid City & New Accord at Arya Honda Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/38701-spotted-honda-jazz-hybrid-city-new-accord-arya-honda-mumbai.html)

ok i just got back from town, was passing by arya honda on worli a truck with cars was parked and 3 new hondas popped outta there. the star of it was a proper imported honda jazz in dark red shade with nice alloys i bet cheap honda as they are wont launch them here for sure was there the hybrid civic in silver and the new accord as welll. 10 mins later the driver took the accord for a test run to worli as well. no pics please someone go to arya honda and take pics and find out details as well. cheers

I got SMS from Arya Honda stating...Do visit the showroom to see the new range of cars on display.

The SMS says New Accord, Jazz, Civic Sports and Hybrid on Display.

Nothing yet about the New Honda City ? :|

Cool!! And also any news about the Civic TypeR? Firebird since you got a SMS from the showroom guys can you please ask them about the Civic TypeR?

The guys at Arya Honda dont seem to have much info on the Type R. In fact they dont have the detailed specifications of even Civic Sports/ Civic Hybrid. Honda Jazz is likely to launch next year. Civic Sports with white alloys was looking good from outside, but locked and hence, no inside view available as the glasses are heavily tinted. They said its been locked by the company as they dont want to display interiors.

Honda Jazz has paddle shifters, panoramic sunroof roof and auto transmission. It was looking good.

Honda Civic Hybrid is also on display and not too much details available except that it may come in Oct/ Nov or next year.

New Accord looked better than it looked in the pics. I have clicked pics with their permission but dont have cable at office hence, will have to wait . Will post the pics later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shatrughna (Post 804839)
Honda Jazz is likely to launch next year.

:Frustrati The Next Gen Jazz was launched in Japan last year. Why they taking 2 years to launch in India. Honda should have atleast launched it by last quarter of '08.

I saw all those at the auto show. The jazz looks STUNNING with the full body kit and the 18s on it.

guys...I am from delhi when i was coming from noida sec 18 and i was going towards greater noida expressway while taking a left turn i saw a car which was looking like a 7series but when i got closer , it was the new accord:eek:they were shooting an ad film for it they had those big lights and other stuff too.the car was looking superb in flesh....rest if anybody knows anything else please inform

addy:)

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karanraheja (Post 804851)
:Frustrati The Next Gen Jazz was launched in Japan last year. Why they taking 2 years to launch in India. Honda should have atleast launched it by last quarter of '08.

Here is pic of the Jazz at Arya Honda.

What a happy looking car (if you can see the lights as the eyes, the grill as the nose and the air dam as a broad and wide happy mouth) :D

civic sport interiors are the same as the normal civic. the accord deliveries will start in june and it will come with the 3.5l 6 months later. apparently the civic sport has the same engine but the bhp has been bumped up. this is what i heard from a friend who works there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 805207)
civic sport interiors are the same as the normal civic. the accord deliveries will start in june and it will come with the 3.5l 6 months later. apparently the civic sport has the same engine but the bhp has been bumped up. this is what i heard from a friend who works there.

Accord bookings have been open since first week of April, I had called Arya Honda then to enquire. I doubt deliveries will take so long. I think deliveries will start by May.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingspur (Post 805214)
Accord bookings have been open since first week of April, I had called Arya Honda then to enquire. I doubt deliveries will take so long. I think deliveries will start by May.

true. but see when fabia bookings started and when the deliveries started.

also someone mentioned that the launch is on the 14th of may. i guess deliveries would start within a week or 2 of that.

Here are some pics that I clicked yesterday.

Really nice photographs. The car that has attracted maximum attention is the Jazz. It reamins to be seen wheather Honda launches Jazz in a low margin Hatchback bodystyle or goes in for new City with higher margin. I had read somewhere in AutoCar India that the new city will be here in 2008 at around Diwali.