Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2009, 20:57   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Ok. Bump bump. Time for this thread to come back alive.
Good!
For starters I'd like to know whether Shankar has bought it yet!
Where's the ownership report?
Old 10th June 2009, 11:07   #62
Senior - BHPian

Had spotted a bigger REVA on Hosur Road last week. Loooks much better comparing to the present REVA. Any Idea when are they planning to launch?
Old 29th March 2010, 16:57   #63
BHPian

There is a short paragraph in the latest issue of Autocar India that speaks about Reva launching 2 new models - NXR and NXG. They had a picture that was not very clear. The cars are undergoing testing but guess what... the launch will be in Europe not India...!!

It's sad to see an almost zero market in India for Electrics and Hybrids due to high taxes and duties imposed by the Government. If they could subsidize these technologies, it would result in a huge reduction in the oil import bill, not to mention a reduction in pollution levels in our cities.

Electric 2 wheelers have had some success in India, although the quality of the bikes is not very good. I had a friend riding a Yash e bike - it was the worst set of wheels anyone could ever own. Repeated breakdowns, useless service...
Old 30th March 2010, 10:10   #64
BHPian

I read some where that in the current budget, there is excise duty relief for electric cars. If that is true, then it is good for the Reva

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks