Team-BHP - Has Fiat started selling the Bravo in India?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Has Fiat started selling the Bravo in India? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/39957-has-fiat-started-selling-bravo-india.html)

Guys,

Today morning while going to office saw a wine red Fiat Bravo with a white "MH 12 EM" license plate on the RSI Club road.

Has Fiat started selling the Bravo in India quietly?

Any news on this?

Nikhil

Yes, they have - Read the review a few months back in ACI.

Check out - Fiat India

It costs a bomb as it is imported so you pay all the duties.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vkochar (Post 837712)
It costs a bomb as it is imported so you pay all the duties.

Wonder why people pay so much for exclusivity, when the Palio itself is exclusive for less than 1/3rd of the price. Wonder whats the waiting period to get a fuse replaced. :D

But 1.9 Multijet with 150 bhp and 305 Nm of torque! Now, thats something to pay for! :thumbs up

20lac right? Maybe they have.

If the number reads MH12EM0003 or EM0002, I guess it was part of recently concluded DiscoverIndia drive by Ferrari.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahadev_kc (Post 837785)
If the number reads MH12EM0003 or EM0002, I guess it was part of recently concluded DiscoverIndia drive by Ferrari.

Could not read the remainder of the number. But the car looked handsome.

I spotted a Fiat Bravia (maroon color) with passenger number plates near Gold Adlabs, Kalyani Nagar, Pune last evening around 4pm. Got only 2 quick snaps with the crappy camera of my HTC S710 and before i could get close, the car disappeared.
It did not have temp number plates so wondering if it was an import or has it been launched?
Can't watermark these pics so if the mods can do the honours for me, i would appreciate it.

Great pic dude. May be the cars in the Adlabs for the ad shoot. Hope to see the car soon on the TV sets soon.clap:

I think you mean Fiat Bravo. I don't think it's been launched officially yet in India. Fiat recently did launch the 500 as we know.
Fiat India's website says "Coming soon to India":
Fiat India

Bravo's next on the list of Fiat launches, with the Linea launch coming up in the festive season and the Grande Punto in Jan'09 (read this in a recent newspaper article).

Good pics.Is it called Bravia or Bravo?AFAIK only the 500 is launched .

Yeh..Bravo it is! Sorry! Couldn't read the badge from that far. Bravia i guess is a saloon avtar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nilesh5417 (Post 926432)
Yeh..Bravo it is! Sorry! Couldn't read the badge from that far. Bravia i guess is a saloon avtar.

Wrong. The new saloon that you are referring to is the Linea. Bravia is the SONY HID TV:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nilesh5417 (Post 926432)

Brava was the 5 door hatch and Bravo was the 3 door.
FIAT dropped the Brava name and made it Bravo for all variants.

Bravia is Sony's LCD TV brand lol:

If you guru's have given me enough stick, lets talk abt the car, shall we? :D
@Vinay - It wasn't for an ad shoot. Seems someone was being [SIZE=2]
chauffeured around since i saw someone getting off while the driver kept waiting for this person to return. Looks like it was owned by someone "welloff" since he walked right into the "Royal Orchid" hotel right opposite to the CCD in the mall. :)
[/SIZE]

There is one Bravo that was brought in by Fiat to be a part of the Discover India tour with Ferrari's and the 500. The car sports a MH-12 white registeration number plate. I saw a Maroon Bravo with this number plate in Navi Mumbai on the highway going towards Pune a couple of weeks back.