Team-BHP - The Newest Lpg Avatar-m800, EDIT: Now launched
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   The Newest Lpg Avatar-m800, EDIT: Now launched (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/40012-newest-lpg-avatar-m800-edit-now-launched.html)

Yes guys the m 800 lpg is arround the corner.The car would be launched in a couple of days time.This sudden response maybe due to xeta lpg version.Prices are not declared.cars to be despatched to dealers this month itself.
ram

Its good news!
Hope that this will revive the falling sales of 800 and it will make a lot of people afford a car that is cheaper to run relatively.

Can you give the excat date and the specifications ( if at all there are changes ) ?

Where will the tank be fitted?

Does is going to have 650 CC engine?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 839335)

At the back ofcourse! Havn't you seen 800 fitted with LPG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirAlec (Post 839350)

lets hope its toroidal in shape.

whats next after 800 duo??
- Alto duo??(xeta direct competition), estilo duo??

raj.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirAlec (Post 839350)

I'm pretty sure JK's seen an 800 with the tank.I guess he wanted to know if the tank's design was going to be different,and it would be fitted in a segment other than the boot.

Why the eff can Maruti not deliver the dZire instead?

800 with LPG will have decent powerloss.

just get rid of the 800 and make alto the mass car !!! tired of seeing the 1970s model stil dragging along :(

Talk about flogging dead animals. But it'll still sell.

I wonder when will Maruti get over this model. Atleast give us a proper facelift . But as we all know it ll still sell!

Quote:

On the over head carrier !!:Frustrati
I am using M800 since last 6-7 years and find existing boot space is not sufficient for the family of 2 even for holiday trips.
With this modification they will ruin that space even.

But why M-800? Hope the ad doesn't end with an "ALL NEW M800" tag!

They could have achieved better results had the same been done on an Alto. After the success of WagonR Duo, that would have made more sense.

I feel they are just trying to extract the maximum out of the M800 before it goes out of production.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 839489)
Talk about flogging dead animals. But it'll still sell.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karanraheja (Post 839495)
I wonder when will Maruti get over this model. Atleast give us a proper facelift . But as we all know it ll still sell!

And now more peopel can afford using the car ( as far spending on fuel is considered ) as the car will be LPG.

Quote:

The Wagon R has the tank where usually the stepney is kept. And the stepney is kept separate in the luggage area. 800 might will follow the same method.

(Pics courtesy - carwale.com):