Team-BHP - Shell in India (fuel, lubes, outlets)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Shell in India (fuel, lubes, outlets) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/40480-shell-india-fuel-lubes-outlets-10.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerocritical (Post 1063972)
Do you mean the normal petrol available is also 91 octane? I thought that normal petrol is 87 octane and reason Speed and other premium petrols are costlier is because of their higher octane content and added additives. Can someone pls comment?

Like already mentioned, Shell Super ( which is Shell's own premium fuel- one attendent told me its also got additives for smoother engine ) is cheaper than the premium fuels of PSU bunks which cost about 61.XX.
So, for those who always fill premium fuels, shell works out cheaper.

Any chance of it reducing further? :-)

Any fresh reduction in price?? Seems the oil companies are getting a profit of Rs.15 per liter.:Shockked: When will they reduce the prices??:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravi@64bhp (Post 1078616)
Any fresh reduction in price?? Seems the oil companies are getting a profit of Rs.15 per liter.:Shockked: When will they reduce the prices??:Frustrati

No further reduction at shell pumps. @Bangy it costs 59.95
Yes oil companies are getting a profit as mentioned but they are deferring the reduction on a silly excuse of "covering up the already incurred losses"!!!!

No reduction of shell petrol prices, today poured in 30Liters of fuel @59.95Rs/L

Yesterday I filled petrol in Shell (Chennai) which is 57.95 which is 2 rupees less than Bangalore.

Today TOI read - Govt planning to cut petrol prices by Rs 10!!! and diesel by Rs 3!! Another pubicity stunt to save the goverenment??

If the price cut happens then In shell ,Shell super petrol would cost somewhere between 49-53/- rs.But Diesel is still expensive...

Petrol & Diesel prices have been reduced by Rs.5/- & Rs.2/- respectively.

Petrol price cut by Rs 5, diesel by Rs 2

looks like its official

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurrycane12 (Post 1081027)

Dont think Shell will cut prices. I was planning to fill today at Shell pump. But with the price cut, I'll defer it to tomo and maybe from BPCL.

Now that petrol prices have been cut, Shell cost difference for petrol will be quite high. Wonder what you regular Shellers will do?

they are planning a 10 buck drop and making a 5 buck drop only ? whats going on further 5 going down soon then ill get a petrol car instead of a diesel. bloody indian ministers can never be trusted. theyll come back in power and make a 10 buck hike over a 5 buck drop

agree: with you; these cuts will really not matter; crude oil prices have gone down almost 50% but the cut is only 10%

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurrycane12 (Post 1081078)
agree: with you; these cuts will really not matter; crude oil prices have gone down almost 50% but the cut is only 10%

really are u sure so u saying we can have fuel for 25 or 30 bucks. i want i want.

why not; look at the kind of taxes we have on fuel; in Maharashtra itself you can see the diff in fuelling in Mumbai & Thane; infact when i tanked up in a BP pump between Satara and Pune I was shocked to see the board stating 53 change where as in Bangalore at BP pumps I pay 56.88

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS POST