Team-BHP - FACELIFTED Audi A6 Spotted In Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   FACELIFTED Audi A6 Spotted In Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/44508-facelifted-audi-a6-spotted-mumbai.html)

today on the way to college i saw the facelifted a6 probably undergoing testing. it was running on german(?) plates. i will watermark the pics and upload them. it looked much better than the boring present a6. the headlamps should have also been made more angular.

it seems audi is taking india seriously too and i guess we should expect it here pretty soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 949322)
today on the way to college i saw the facelifted a6 probably undergoing testing. it was running on german(?) plates. i will watermark the pics and upload them. it looked much better than the boring present a6. the headlamps should have also been made more angular.

it seems audi is taking india seriously too and i guess we should expect it here pretty soon.

I ve even seen the stationwagon audi here on german plates. A black colour one. I am sure its not old cause the lights looked a lot like those on the new a4. If it is the wagon that i think it is then its a claimed 500bhp beast. Saw a similar one on Topgear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anku (Post 949328)
I ve even seen the stationwagon audi here on german plates. A black colour one. I am sure its not old cause the lights looked a lot like those on the new a4. If it is the wagon that i think it is then its a claimed 500bhp beast. Saw a similar one on Topgear.

Are you talking about RS6?

Quote:

Originally Posted by anku (Post 949328)

nono yaar. this is the facelifted a6. i dont go wrong with this sorta stuff.:D just gimme 10 mins more. just uploading the pics.

10 mins over dude
Waiting eagerly for the pics.

ok here are the pics -

A Very nice find there akshay
This truely is the audi a6(next gen)
Looks great in this colour (IMO)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 949393)
A Very nice find there akshay
This truely is the audi a6(next gen)
Looks great in this colour (IMO)

agree with you about the colour. though i wouldnt call it the next gen a6. it was also pretty fast and i guess it had the 3.2fsi under the hood.

a nice balance between the bangled 5 and the e class. it looks much more sporty than the present a6. it should probably boost a6 sales a lot.

Dude i know what you saw. I was just talking about what i saw. Ya and i guess its the rs6 because it looked pretty similar to that. After seeing the car i watched top gear again to see if it was the same car and it was. Ohhh ya and i saw it just after the c63 amg( pics i have but where to post). So was it with that car..? i doubt it.

This new a6 really doesnt look any better that the earlier one. To me they look the same. But nice find.

PS: I also happened to see the PASSAT WAGON opposite ichiban honda in worli.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anku (Post 949397)
Dude i know what you saw. I was just talking about what i saw. Ya and i guess its the rs6 because it looked pretty similar to that. After seeing the car i watched top gear again to see if it was the same car and it was. Ohhh ya and i saw it just after the c63 amg( pics i have but where to post). So was it with that car..? i doubt it.

This new a6 really doesnt look any better that the earlier one. To me they look the same. But nice find.

PS: I also happened to see the PASSAT WAGON opposite ichiban honda in worli.

i think what you saw was the a3. i doubt theres an rs6 in bombay. im sure we will see a few after the sedan version comes out, we all know how much indians like station wagons.

btw there is a thread on the a3 so confirm if u saw that.

and there are quite a few of those passat wagons around. i think they are being sold here now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 949401)
i think what you saw was the a3. i doubt theres an rs6 in bombay. im sure we will see a few after the sedan version comes out, we all know how much indians like station wagons.

btw there is a thread on the a3 so confirm if u saw that.

and there are quite a few of those passat wagons around. i think they are being sold here now.

Na an a3 looks pretty plane jane. Iam sure its a 500bhp one it had 2 twin exhausts also.

wow that was quick ! Audi is really pulling up their socks.
Facelift is not much different, I like the revised front end but prefer the rear of the previous one.

Nice find there Akshay. But IMO too the rear end of the present A6 is much better:D. Front end looks almost the same to me, though.

i think this car pictured here ,looks a little different than the one being launched internationally,take a look

Audi unveils official information for facelifted A6 family | Sedans | Carcentral.com.au

WOW. This is the exact kind of car I spotted in chennai a couple of days back @ MRC but din't have any number plates (Un registered). I din't know it was a facelifted A6 as I haven't seen an A6 before. It was Grey color and I din't have a camera.

I clearly saw the A6 badging.