Team-BHP - Hyundai Launches Santro LPG, Accent Executive and Verna 1.6 Xi limited edition
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Hyundai Launches Santro LPG, Accent Executive and Verna 1.6 Xi limited edition (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/45066-hyundai-launches-santro-lpg-accent-executive-verna-1-6-xi-limited-edition.html)

santro LPG available in both GL and GLS varients
same toroidal LPG tank inside the boot at the stepney area like the Wagon R duo
Rs. 23,000 expensive as compared to normal petrol varients.

Accent GLE changed to Accent executive
engine ps increased from 94 to 95, torque goes up from 12.14 kg-m to 13.5 kg-m
features added: remote keyless entry with anti-theft alarm, central locking, leather wrapped steering wheel and leather wrapped gear knob at no extra cost.
prices are the same at Rs. 4.99 lakh ex-Delhi

Verna Xi 1.6 petrol limited edition
features added:dual tone leather upholstery (seat covers?), leather steering wheel and gear knob at an additional cost of Rs. 36,000 over the regular Xi petrol varient.

Hyundai is trying to revive Accent model. I feel it wud be phased out soon once other models of Hyundai will come.

They are trying hard to boost the Verna Petrol sales I guess. Nothing particularly wrong with the vehicle - just that the Verna diesel brethren are stonkers, in comparison. I wonder, though, why the Accent CNG vehicles are available only in a few cities?

Accent at that price is a steal for those who want quality & comfort along with reliable service.

Perhaps, its the last breath of fresh air for Accent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sridharps (Post 961173)
I wonder, though, why the Accent CNG vehicles are available only in a few cities?

Could be because CNG itself is available only in few cities.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 961142)
features added: remote keyless entry with anti-theft alarm, central locking, leather wrapped steering wheel and leather wrapped gear knob at no extra cost.

Is there any reference, the Hyundai Accent website still does not show this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 961142)

That definitely makes a sweet deal even sweeter! A sedan like the Accent at less than 5.5L OTR is surely a great buy. Any idea when (and by which car) will the Accent be replaced/phased out?

Indeed a good news.
I was also wondering (Infact decided not to buy Accent since there were talks of phasing out it) when they will be actually phasing out this Accent. But since we have Dzeire and Indigo-CS, I am sure Hyundai will not be a phasing out this model soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjothi (Post 961879)
Indeed a good news.
I was also wondering (Infact decided not to buy Accent since there were talks of phasing out it) when they will be actually phasing out this Accent. But since we have Dzeire and Indigo-CS, I am sure Hyundai will not be a phasing out this model soon.

But accent comes only in petrol version now :Frustrati. They have stopped Diesel to boot up Verna sales i guess

Quote:

Originally Posted by chncar (Post 961554)

Its available freely in Mumbai - is Accent CNG available in Mumbai?

Quote:

Originally Posted by chncar
Quote:

Originally Posted by kalpeshc (Post 961978)
Its available freely in Mumbai - is Accent CNG available in Mumbai?

I don't think so - The Accent CNG is currently available in just 3 cities - Delhi,Agra and Ahmedabad.

When I was buying my verna, the limited edition diesel was also available in maroon colour across 2-3 dealerships..

This came with leather seats (faux ofcourse), sunroof and rear spoiler!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sridharps (Post 962112)
I don't think so - The Accent CNG is currently available in just 3 cities - Delhi,Agra and Ahmedabad.

In that case why would they not offer it in Mumbai? Any take on the reasoning behind it?

@sid... Can you mention your source?

i was looking for santro lpg on the hyundai website but found no clue of it????