Team-BHP - Tata launches three new variants of CS range
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Tata launches three new variants of CS range (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/46570-tata-launches-three-new-variants-cs-range.html)

Tata launches three new variants of CS range
29 Sep, 2008, 1323 hrs IST, ECONOMICTIMES.COM

NEW DELHI: Tata Motors today announced the launch of three new fully loaded variants on its popular Tata Indigo CS range. The Tata Indigo CS - Compact Sedan, launched at the Auto Expo at New Delhi in January 2008. The Indigo range clock over 84% growth this fiscal at an average of 4400 units per month.

The new variants are the petrol GLX model and two diesel LX models - in the Turbo-charged Diesel with Intercooler and DICOR (Direct Injection Common Rail) engine options. All three models will offer front and rear powered windows, a rear windscreen defogger and central locking to enhance customer comfort and security.

full Rtickle here :

Tata launches three new variants of CS range- Automobiles-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

Are they going to release a indigo with MJD engine?

Tata Motors introduces top-end variants on the Indigo CS

Tata Motors - Media Centre

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpbhatt (Post 995605)
Tata launches three new variants of CS range
29 Sep, 2008, 1323 hrs IST, ECONOMICTIMES.COM

full Rtickle here :

Tata launches three new variants of CS range- Automobiles-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

Great Speed and Superfast! Wow ! this is the fun of being at TBHP. clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by prasanth (Post 995614)
Are they going to release a indigo with MJD engine?

nope. the gearbox is the limitation, so don't expect any further upgrades

Good Pricing...

I paid 4.35-ExSh(LS TDI), paid 12K for PwrWind (autocop all 4), 4K (AutoCop Remote lock), (whats a rear defogger worth? 4-5K).
Makes it - 4.56~, add the last 7K price increase - makes it 4.63L - superb understanding of market needs and pricing. I would have surely got a LX had it been there...

I should say it is giving Dzire some run for its money. Now that the DICOR is being introduced for CS model and with so much waiting period for Dzire DDiS, I feel there should be much more takers for this car. The pricing is also perfect to the market conditions. Let's hope this will break the Dzire's DDiS monopoly.

Vista versions that come with Tata's own engine and gearbox are supposed to have an improved gearshift, thanks to a new, cable-operated mechanism. Does anyone know if that'll be introduced in the CS?

Nope. not in near future may be next year when TATA lanunches Indigo with MJD
Quote:

Originally Posted by directinjection (Post 995941)
Vista versions that come with Tata's own engine and gearbox are supposed to have an improved gearshift, thanks to a new, cable-operated mechanism. Does anyone know if that'll be introduced in the CS?

[quote=snaronikar;995841 Now that the DICOR is being introduced for CS model ............[/quote]

I was under the impression that the CS DICOR is already launched!

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 995780)
nope. the gearbox is the limitation, so don't expect any further upgrades

Are there going to be any sort of upgrade for the indigo LS

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAC (Post 996016)
I was under the impression that the CS DICOR is already launched!

Yes, CS Dicor was available earlier also but only in LS trim.

Does this effectively mean the end of the road for the regular Indigo?

Now the CS offers everything that the regular Indigo does, with a smaller boot which makes it a better looker compared to the regular one.

^^^ probably Tata thinks time is ripe for indigo vista and wants to clear the way.

Quote:

probably Tata thinks time is ripe for indigo vista and wants to clear the way.
:Shockked: just few days ago i booked indigo cs tdi for my dad thinking that the new variant will take atleast six months.:Frustrati called the sales exec of 2 showrooms. they said they havent receive any news from company, but expecting.