Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2008, 14:55   #31
Team-BHP Support

What the heck !!!!

And they expect Lineas and Puntos to succeed with this kinda spares pricing.
Old 6th November 2008, 15:19   #32
BHPian

But I heard that Fiat is reducing the price!
Old 18th November 2008, 12:17   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanopano View Post
But I heard that Fiat is reducing the price!
Yes they have! Check: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...re-prices.html
Old 18th November 2008, 12:28   #34
BHPian

The bigger question is where are the spares? I had to replace the brake pads a couple of weeks back and none of the 'authorized service centers' had brake pads for the Adventure. They mentioned it costs more than 3K. I went to one of the earlier Fiat Authorized service stations who had stock for the brake pads and got them replaced for 2.4K including labour. The car was back in action in 4 hours. I dont really want to start worrying about whether they were original or not. I just wanted it done quick, The response from Tata motors service is not very encouraging. I am going to start servicing my car from the local workshop. They seem to have more spares than the Tata Motors counterparts.
Old 18th November 2008, 12:49   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvish View Post
The bigger question is where are the spares? I had to replace the brake pads a couple of weeks back and none of the 'authorized service centers' had brake pads for the Adventure. They mentioned it costs more than 3K. I went to one of the earlier Fiat Authorized service stations who had stock for the brake pads and got them replaced for 2.4K including labour. The car was back in action in 4 hours. I dont really want to start worrying about whether they were original or not. I just wanted it done quick, The response from Tata motors service is not very encouraging. I am going to start servicing my car from the local workshop. They seem to have more spares than the Tata Motors counterparts.
Thats the current scenario at every TATA-FIAT service center. However you can forward a complaint to the TATA-FIAT as well as to Mangesh K, FIAT CSM since with the recent PUG meet, this has been put to notice to counter the shortfall of the spares which is in HIGH priority!

Cheers~

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks