Team-BHP - B B S - Which car has the worst looking backside?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   B B S - Which car has the worst looking backside? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/49787-b-b-s-car-has-worst-looking-backside.html)

No I am not talking about fancy alloys. But BBS stands for Bad But Syndrome. Somehow I feel car manfacturers seem to loose the plot when it comes to designing the rear of the car. Eventually the ugly butt grows on us ala Civic, however seeing the new City, the SX4, i10, Dezire, one cant help but feel what these manfacturers were smoking. Its almost like they run out of money when it comes to designing the rear. Here is a small poll to judge which car has the ugliest butt of them all...

Civic here? I am surprised! Its probably the best looking sedan under 20L.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyWalker (Post 1072902)
Civic here? I am surprised! Its probably the best looking sedan under 20L.

Civic is great looker no doubt, but the butt is ugly. The shape of those lights, is ummm.....

@ Mods Please edit the topic. Very Confusing.

In My opinion , its the Dzire which wins hands down. :D

Dzire is the ugliest from the back side look, IMO

No competition here..The Dzire wins hands down!

Well, I have voted for G3HC i.e. ANHC.
The Dzire is still digestable for me, but the G3HC is a copy from BMW. The originality is lost and it looks bad. They claim that the shape of tail lamps is this because they wanted to create a wider loading area. Agreed, but then just look at the G1HC's rear and this one.

I have voted for Verna. The car has awesome engine, good interiors and front end except a good rear (Personal opinion). I feel it could have been better to give the car a complete look.

I have voted for the Verna.Its looks damn ugly from the back,the only saving grace is the chevy optra inspired tail lamps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.V.R (Post 1072976)
I have voted for the Verna.Its looks damn ugly from the back,the only saving grace is the chevy optra inspired tail lamps.

Agree. Ugliest butt for me (closely followed by the Dzire). The chrome strip above the number plate feels as long as the Titanic and the long squinty tail lamps just don't cut it.

why isnt the ford fiesta in here? the damn thing is almost invisible at night from behind, thanks to the narrow tail lamps

another winner from the maruti stable. presenting the winner of the worst our very own dzire. great job maruti!! lol:

In this list, the DZire wins hands down. Maruti have discontinued the Baleno, good though the car may be, its butt was to be honest really really ugly.

Chevrolet Captiva should be in this list too! The first time I saw it in front of me on the highway, I was shocked that such an experienced company could make such a design goof-up. :Frustrati

It suffers from a severe case of BBS.

The choice should have been

Dzire

Dzire

Dzire

Well Dzire wins again....

The D'zire wins hands down!
The ugliest butt, period.
the Swift loses it character when turned into a sedan, however aam aadmi wants a boot, character or no character!