Team-BHP - Indica Vista Limited Edition Launched!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Indica Vista Limited Edition Launched! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/51296-indica-vista-limited-edition-launched.html)

Indica Vista Limited Edition Launched!-limited-edition-indica-vista.jpg
Tata has launched the Indica Vista Limited Edition to mark the 10th anniversay of Indica in the Indian market.

The car comes with an all new colour combination – Porcelain White with a Black roof. The exteriors wear alloy wheels, gold finished grill garnish, golden emblems & mascots and a specially designed number plate. The interiors have a more premium look and incorporate a new integrated music system, new seat fabrics in a double stitched pattern and subtle touches all around.

The car looks smashing to me guys! A perfect launch date given that the new i20 is there ;-)

I agree with you that the this car looks better than i20 any given day.
The new color combination as seen in image looks nice.
However, what is required is a more powerful petrol under the hood and a 90 bhp diesel. Without atleast having a good petrol in the range, its can put off some buyers. But the looks are arresting.

Any details on price.

here you go

The Anniversary Quadrajet Diesel Indica Vista is priced at Rs. 504,045 (ex-showroom Delhi) and the Anniversary Safire Petrol Indica Vista is priced at Rs. 415,263 (ex-showroom Delhi).

No ABS and Airbags here too? I thought Tata will get those features first.
The car looks great though.

Looks good... but design styling copied from the Punto I guess.

Certainly asthetics look good. I feel they wouldn't have tinkered with the engine specs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepakhon (Post 1110061)
No ABS and Airbags here too? I thought Tata will get those features first.
The car looks great though.

With i20 already having these and is launched, tatas will not loose any time...going by the experience, they will bring out a new version of vista in next six to eight months with all the safety features i20 has and even more dash board features.

here is one more image

Somehow the image does not look like realistic. I am feeling it is done in photoshop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravi@64bhp (Post 1110102)
Somehow the image does not look like realistic. I am feeling it is done in photoshop.

Most of the images done for the press kits are touched for that matter.

yuck! way too much bling

i am not a fan of white cars but this looks delicious, esp with the black roof and alloys!

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 1110122)
yuck! way too much bling

What's bling??? Golden grille and alloys?

The car looks stunning!!
The addition of ABS and Airbags would have made it even better.

An indica in White, and they call it a limited edition ??

C'mon give me other colours !!!

Design wise the Old Indica as well as the Vista are quite proportional and this colour scheme + alloys adds to the sportiness.. how I wish the badge could match up !