Team-BHP - Buying a Linea - B'lore dealer letdown!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Buying a Linea - B'lore dealer letdown! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/55759-buying-linea-blore-dealer-letdown-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by luky_13 (Post 1233122)
In my opinion its FIAT now serviced by TATA, which is was catering to TAXI drivers earlier now suddenly having luxury car customers walk-in.

I think you nailed it. Well FIAT either should get better salesmen or get the existing ones trained well. Linea is aimed but much more sophisticated crowds than buyer of an indica taxi.

Well Mr. Pranava all the best! This is the precise reason my father who is retired recently from GOI backed out from purchasing a LINEA yesterday(26th march) morning and handed over the cheque to a Honda dealer for a City(With delivery on Sunday 29th March). He was very much unsure about service, availability of spare parts and disnt want to put in a part of his 6th pay commission errors on a FIAT!

Hope things settle down with you. Please post a pick(Try taking a shot at the time of delivery)

Pranav, that was a bad experience, few of the Tata dealers are taking customers for granted!
Please escalate the same to Fiat, mail the details to: service@fiapl.com

Do check with Concorde Motors if they have a Linea of your choice for immediate delivery.

Aww man too bad, ruins the fun of buying a new car.

Take it up with higher management, if you like the car, don't let idiots ruin it for you, Find another dealer.

Do mail ALL the following gents/ladies below:
Mr Kapoor is the CEO Fiat India and his office really gets things in motion. Trust me.
rajeev.kapoor@fiat.com, jaideep.virani@tatamotors.com, marius.dlima@fiat.com
service@fiapl.com Mangesh.KODALKAR@fiapl.com
shefali.chopra@tatamotors.com

There is this old saying which goes; " Do not get up from the chair after giving your head to the barber". You've made a commitment with PRERANA, if I were you, I would be sticking on, and being nice till I got my car, then I would show them a clean pair of heels.

The LINEA is worth all the trouble. I saw one yesterday in maroon, and it looks really big and impressive. Hope everything goes fine and you get more than your money's worth

Even i would suggest, Avoid Prerana motors, as even i faced a lot of problem when i was planning to buy a safari. Concord is the Best and they have very polite and good sales personals.

IMO you should stick with the booking ,since you already waited this long and meanwhile write to fiat CS and also for dont ever step into perena for service use other dealers . cheers on your new car .

Same kind of exp i too had in Prerana Motor TATA showroom near HSR layout. They was not all interest to give the details. Hope Fiat also should start opening Sales Showroom in India.

Wish you all the luck pranava999! It is sad to hear about the treatment being dished out to you from a company which clearly can't afford any bad rep. Hope this gets sorted out soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranava999 (Post 1232961)
I am a brand strategy consultant

OT: But hey we need you down here.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...its-users.html

May be you can share some of your expertise with a certain PR rep representing Skoda.

Quote:

The sales lead was totally discourteous and rude and said if I can’t wait for another car then I could go ahead and cancel my booking. Can you imagine how annoying that can be, especially when you are all set to spend your hard earned money?
On raising the issue with The sales division head, who seemed smoothly polite and courteous was trying to cover the issue citing internal pressures and the inefficiency of his sales lead and promised that my car will be delivered on priority by Saturday 28th!

If I were you, I would do at least following:Let us know how it goes.

Quote:

The sales lead was totally discourteous and rude and said if I can’t wait for another car then I could go ahead and cancel my booking.

Looks like this dealer has taken the initial success of the Linea too seriously.

I think a higher up / manager delivered your car to one of his relatives or friends and asked the sales staff to do the dirty work of dealing with a frustrated and disappointed customer. The rude response points to frustration within the staff over his working environment.

Why not call the companies Linea helpline?

Another way of taking it up to the fiat Sales is by sending the link of this thread. I have seen people taking this forum seriously because they know how popular this site is in Indian Automotive space, at least for buyers in Indian Metros.

Ricky Walter would be the right man to approach in this kind of a sticky situation, and who ever committed this mistake is gonna get a very fine trashing from him.Trust Me. :)

also try mailing aashish.bhardwaj@fiapl.com ,he'll be of some kind of help.

Sorry to hear the initial sales saga, Pranav! Another lethargic attitude of TATA dealers screwing up potential FIAT customers.
I second on what Gemi said...probably a guy might have turned with full cash in hand and then your car was his!

Also unless the car's chassis and engine no. is billed in your name, they can do anything with the car they in stock!

Anyways..do not hesitate to complain on the email address given to you. You should complain and provide the dealers name as well as the sales person and all you dealt with.

If mailing doesn't resolves, PM me and i'll give you the TATA-FIAT Sales managers number.

Cheers~