Team-BHP - Spy Pics (Pune): Some New Sedan comin our way !!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Spy Pics (Pune): Some New Sedan comin our way !!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/5665-spy-pics-pune-some-new-sedan-comin-our-way.html)

spotted this near NAL STOP chowk - was going to ARAI, Erandwane -- followed him but could not get any snaps other than this one -- man that car is fast........ the driver saw me clickin this one at the signal and he simply zoomed off
Any guesses which is that car ? - the tail lamps are similar to a CORSA but hardly visible in pic.

Whoa! The tailights seem to squarish to be the new Sonata.. We will get a new D segment player I think. From what state did it come? I mean, you can hazard a guess from the state of the cars registration.

Def. not Sonata because of interior and dash design.
Maybe Focus.
Car looks very solid but Dash design says it is no new Merc/BMW/Audi but somthing cheaper then the Accord.
Could even be a Civic.

This looks really close to the Scoda. The broad tail lamps, the C pillar and design of the number plate look so close to the Octavia...what do you guys feel!!

And by the way the Octavia was due for a change soon but how soon only time will tell :)

If its still there, (in ARAI), I might go and have a peek tomorrow,not inside, but some test vehicles are sometimes parked outside. I also saw an unknown heavily camouflaged hatchback about a week ago, bang outside ARAI. The driver was really driving as if his hair was on fire, and I couldnt have a good look at the thing. It definitely not the Swift. Anybody knows what it was?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nishant_kingpin
This looks really close to the Scoda. The broad tail lamps, the C pillar and design of the number plate look so close to the Octavia...what do you guys feel!!

just what struck my mind when i saw the first snap !

manson .

some how i feel it's a TATA..........my second guess would be a toyota....

Look at the interiors.
I do not think it is a Skoda.
Besides the Octy has longer lamps.

Hey hkantikar, what ever that was it was surely faster then a zen.. phew..

anywayz.. looks like a skoda though at first glance but once you go into detail you see the fuel tank opening on the left which is unlike in german cars.. its on the right so it must be a Honda or even a toyota my guess Civic..

Hey the interiors are not for the camouflaged car but the car in which hkanitkar was travelling :)

Yup. It looks like an Octy. Similar C-Pillar....& Wheel Arches. Tail Lights & Door Handles too match it....

Quote:

Originally Posted by nishant_kingpin

Yup nishant i would go with you , it seems like the new octavia (atleast from that angle) .
Does any one know when is skoda planning the launch ???

It is def. not a Skoda.
Look at the interiors. You can see a bit of the dashboard from the front left window.
Also the lights are not long enough like the Skoda Octavia.

Cant be an Octy sinec fuel tank opening on the right unlike left in an OCty IMHO..