Team-BHP - Pics of my ride...FINALLY!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Pics of my ride...FINALLY!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/5900-pics-my-ride-finally.html)

here they are guys... sorry its not the best... ill get some more in a couple of days... this was taken with my phone.... i cant find the charger for my digi cam!!! sorry again!!

hey vack ,

thats a great piece of machinery you have there , just the perfect reason to not join in a recent road rash .

manson .

p.s. not too good with these supercars but i think i've seen it many a times at choksi's santacruz place , so was just wondering if it is the same car :confused:

no no.... this car has nothing to do with choksi... mine was bought from the dealership itself...

aah ohk , waiting for some better pics of your baby though .

manson .

thats some ride dude....we gotta meet up and check out ur ride.congrats...

cpics: Great set of wheels bud.

Nice pictures Vack hope to check it out in person soon

Dippy

hey vack
dude awesome pics man i m totally in love with the car.Anyways will have to meet you personally and check out your ride. Will surely bring my handycam. Anyways drive safe and keep the baby nicely and once again congrats

Hey Vack,

Nice car, had taken pics of a black 911 Carrera at Santacruz. Its definitely not the same car. The interior of the one at Santacruz is black, while this one is red. I think the head-lights are also different. Not sure, coz I don't rememeber. Where do you reside?!

hey vack mean car..but the pictures do not do justice to it..hope to see it any team-bhp meet like our last drive to lonavala,...the red interiors look wild...best of all like the dials...how about some specs of ur car...which are the other cars that you use.?

Nice machine there Vack.

Happened to notice some phone controls on the steering. How do they operate with cell phones in India?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkeye
Nice machine there Vack.

Happened to notice some phone controls on the steering. How do they operate with cell phones in India?

Bluetooth integration. Slot in your phone and you have your OEM handsfree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ported_head
Bluetooth integration. Slot in your phone and you have your OEM handsfree.

If its bluetooth, why and where do you slot in the phone?

"
The Range Rover Sport offers an integrated mobile phone that employs a system developed by Nokia. This installation incorporates the Bluetooth system for remote operation although non-Bluetooth phones can be fitted into the cradle for recharging. The phone cradle is mounted in the cubby box lid and will accept most popular models of mobile phones, including ‘flip phones’. Bluetooth-enabled phones will function even if not inserted in the cradle.

The phone is integrated into the vehicle’s audio system and has a microphone mounted in the roof console. Incoming speech is relayed through the audio system, which mutes the normal programme when a call is received or placed. "

Sort of like that, except the cradle in the 997 is in the centre console, somewhere near the sat-nav screen.

nice pics dude ..
the interiors look red hot and wat other cars do u own ???