Team-BHP - Now a "glam"oured swift limited edition
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Now a "glam"oured swift limited edition (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/60730-now-glam-oured-swift-limited-edition.html)

link:Maruti Suzuki Launches Swift Glam Limited Edition

Following are the features in the Maruti Swift Glam Limited Edition
The Swift Glam is available in two new colours - Noble Arctic White and Goldsmith Black.

What a load of nonsense.

Another case of a company taking us for a ride. Bunch load of idiots running this company!

Ah... atleast they dont call it the "Sport" this time to give it a nasty looking sport vinyl on the rear doors which gives the car another 100HPs!

Way to go MSIL! :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 1357820)
What a load of nonsense.

What is the 'nonsense' here? Could you please give reasons for your argument?

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeomidhun (Post 1357837)
What is the 'nonsense' here?

Maybe the 500 internal server error on clicking the link.:)
Quote:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@motorbeam.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
But seriously, Maruti needs to get *real* glamourous/sporty versions. Mere cosmetic changes is not the need of the hour. We want the 1.6 plonked into the Swift.

Is it to boost sales? Possibly, the effect of it's new competitors in Vista, GP, etc?

So, what's new?

And how much are the enlightened few who might end up owning these "glams" have to shell out???

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeomidhun (Post 1357837)
What is the 'nonsense' here? Could you please give reasons for your argument?

could you please give reasons for the sense in this car?lol:

Another unwanted special edition, just like the Spark Music. What is the point in this model. I dont see anything special except that it might have a higher oops glamourous price tag :)

For the moment, I'm going to ignore all the "features" this car provides over the standard, largely adequate variant.

All I want to know is who thought of that name. "Glam"? GLAM ?!??!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1357954)
Another unwanted special edition, just like the Spark Music. What is the point in this model. I dont see anything special except that it might have a higher oops glamourous price tag :)

Its just a way to rip off stupid Indian buyers. They need to get rid of old stocks to introduce the model with the K series engine from the Ritz. That is why they only have a petrol 'Glam' model and diesel buyers are spared the idiocy.

One might expect a company to get rid of old stocks by discounting them or sweetening the deal, but Maruti wants us to pay more money to buy their soon to be phased out crap.

Mostly rubbish. They need to get the real Swift Sport (1.6) or the SX4 hatchback if they want to retake the top end of the hatch market.

I wouldn't mind the one piece key fob for my Swift though.

Is it the Punto Effect :) or they want to clear the stocks for the K12M Launch ?

Stock clearance is what I see written all over! And yes, might be the Punto effect.